02/03 - Maine Coon Monday

Did you like the Big Game LIV halftime show of J-Lo and Shakira?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study (~18 minutes)(~ 18 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Karen Huang [A3L6NXKI3ML07E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.39] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.57] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=107] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 40:00
Available: 42
Description: $2.00 to participate in a 18-minute study on moral decision making, where you will respond to a moral dilemma and engage in an interactive game. (Please do not accept this HIT if you have taken it before.)
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2781] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; 516522c7 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-503676978-195287] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

nunnies1988

Reaction score
What script do I need to click on your panda links. I'm sorry I've been out of the game for a while. I have the panda crazy and panda crazy helper. Also is there a worker id scripts still? A script to make it easy to copy your worker id on survey pages?

Reactions: savvy

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
What script do I need to click on your panda links. I'm sorry I've been out of the game for a while. I have the panda crazy and panda crazy helper. Also is there a worker id scripts still? A script to make it easy to copy your worker id on survey pages?
Press grey bar for Panda Crazy on the HITs that are posted, if you press Accept (that's in purple) and it goes onto the main page there's going to be 2 orange bars for Once and Panda...those are for HIT Catcher on Mturk Suites.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
You may also want to have Turkerview JS installed, that's going to let you be able to export and share HITs on here and make it easier for you to get that HIT Id on survey page for both Panda Crazy and Hit Catcher. Note that HIT Catcher will only input HIT ID by default, so you might want to know which HIT is which when you put them in, you can change/update the info once it's in Hit Catcher.

chrisd6

Reaction score
Went out for most of the day and my work ethic is suffering because of it lol

I'm $40 away from my goal and can't force myself to just get down to work. If I'd stop being lazy I could probably knock it out in under an hour but the laziness is hitting hard.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

I'm $40 away from my goal and can't force myself to just get down to work. If I'd stop being lazy I could probably knock it out in under an hour but the laziness is hitting hard.
Ya same here, left earlier today. It's hard to focus when I'm like that too, everything takes so much more effort. Better to chill out and do better tomorrow.

chrisd6

Reaction score
Ya same here, left earlier today. It's hard to focus when I'm like that too, everything takes so much more effort. Better to chill out and do better tomorrow.
It's the worst feeling isn't it? Something tells me I should have forced myself to reach goal before allowing myself to have fun

Reactions: HelloHello

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Health Research(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Fuad Shennib [A1VNA32ZUK6JAP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.05] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.22] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 30:00
Available: 3
Description: You will answer questions about recent viruses that affect Americans.
Qualifications: Exc: [1618598789-195300] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: nunnies1988

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
It's the worst feeling isn't it? Something tells me I should have forced myself to reach goal before allowing myself to have fun
Ya I get that feeling, it's like if I could have got up earlier then sure I'd be a little bit better maybe...but at this rate at the end of the day I don't have the energy or focus to put in the effort, I don't push myself hard on it unless it's that interesting for me to take on. If I have no drive, I'm not doing it at all.

Reactions: HelloHello

nunnies1988

Reaction score
Every time i click on panda it displays a popup that says sorry we couldn't find that.

chrisd6

Reaction score
Ya I get that feeling, it's like if I could have got up earlier then sure I'd be a little bit better maybe...but at this rate at the end of the day I don't have the energy or focus to put in the effort, I don't push myself hard on it unless it's that interesting for me to take on. If I have no drive, I'm not doing it at all.
I wish I could be a little more forgiving to myself about things like that. Often times I'll force myself to stay up late or make dinner later than usual just to hit goal. That's what I'm doing right now unfortunately.. I'm so hungry but I at least want to push my PE up another $20 first

Yes I have both installed. Not sure why it's doing that.
Do you have a HIT catcher you use? It's best to copy and paste the panda into a hit catcher

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Literally any time I have to go out before working it's such a struggle to get into work mode after. The girls have dentist appointments tomorrow morning so I'm sure it'll be the same.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Every time i click on panda it displays a popup that says sorry we couldn't find that.
That's what pops up for me while it is loading into PC.
When the HIT loads into PC, the little weird pop-up disappears.
It still works though.

Reactions: nunnies1988

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
I wish I could be a little more forgiving to myself about things like that. Often times I'll force myself to stay up late or make dinner later than usual just to hit goal. That's what I'm doing right now unfortunately.. I'm so hungry but I at least want to push my PE up another $20 first
I used to do that and that often would burn me out over time, it took sometime to make myself step back and know when to stop or whether to work on something that's worth my time/energy/interest. Ya I'll get that sometimes just trying to aim for that PE, granted that was last night after Super Bowl...couldn't say no to it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.