02/04 - Mink Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I keep waiting for this to happen to me. Each time I turn the panda on I'm surprised when I see yellow instead of purple. My day is coming.
I kinda thought it would have happened sooner, I would do a few almost everyday...

Reactions: 4ourfuture

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
No this is an extremely rare thing and we're not even sure if that is the official reason that the user got blocked.
You have no worry about those requesters or 99.9% of other requesters doing it.
Ok cool, thanks

Reactions: C to the J

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey (Spend 6 mins and earn $0.60)(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: AOTJ [A2LCLIMN3BS91D] Contact
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 25:00
Available: 35
Description: In this HIT, you are asked to complete a number of unrelated surveys/tasks. Each survey/task is explained at the beginning and you just need to carefully read and follow the directions. It takes on average about 6 minutes to complete this HIT.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1920] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1769116259-127216] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 02:19 Hourly: $15.50 light writing[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo and Trucker

vandaria

Reaction score
I live in a small ass hick town, but if you google it, one of the first articles to come up is about the opioid epidemic here.... Most the rest are about contaminated water.

Edit: oh and the police officer that was a small percentage of black and claimed his coworkers were racist towards him. Yeah, that was here too. Almost forgot.
Same here as a small town 1700. Google us and we just broke the record for cold in our state 9tho we had it 1930-1999 previously) and we have a year round haunted house.

Afternoon all!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Celebrity Image Survey | Accept
Requester: The Players' Tribune [A3M0M5CRUYUPHH] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.60
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Rate 100 pairs of male celebrity athlete's facial photos, based on their overall attractiveness. For pure research purposes only.
Requirements: Gender - Male EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I recognized NONE of those people! LOL

Reactions: Kliq

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Ben has finally blocked me (it turned purple on PC). And after all I have done for those poor men.... When they were smiling so much that they looked like the Joker before make-up, I told them to smile less. When they had a menacing frown, I told them to smile more. When the picture was so close I could count their nose-hairs I told them it was too close... (I could go on.) I was really trying to help them, and this is the thanks I get....
From one day to the next, the purple changes, but regardless, I can still do his hits.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: [PILOT 2] Given two slightly different stories, pick the more plausible one. | Accept
Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.55] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=45] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 500
Description: Given two slightly different stories, pick the more plausible one. You'll be shown a beginning, two middle and an ending sentence for every story and the task is to pick the more plausible middle sentence.
Qualifications: AbNLI-CompletePlot-VALID DoesNotExist ; AbNLI-CompletePlot-TRAIN DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Aldi just announced the release of six new cheeses, all named after 80s hit songs.
Total Eclipse of the Havarti, Wake Me Up, Before You Goat Goat, Sweet Cheddar of Mine, Girls Just Wanna Have Fontina, Billie Goat is My Lover, and Pour Some Gouda On Me.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Beginning
Stephen had been awake for days.

Middle
1: Stephen misread a bottle he thought were sleeping pills.

Ending
He'll finally get sleep now because he overdosed and died.

:eek:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Aldi just announced the release of six new cheeses, all named after 80s hit songs.
Total Eclipse of the Havarti, Wake Me Up, Before You Goat Goat, Sweet Cheddar of Mine, Girls Just Wanna Have Fontina, Billie Goat is My Lover, and Pour Some Gouda On Me.

Oh wow I'm kind of embarrassed at how excited I am about that. LOOK AT THE LABELS, WHAT?! Hah!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
But how will I become the ultimate Hipster if Audiokite blocks me so I can't find great groups before anyone else?
Learn how to sing "Minnie the Moocher" with your own band. (Oh! and learn how to do leg-splits while wearing a tux.) (. and wildly toss your hair around.)

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Learn how to sing "Minnie the Moocher" with your own band. (Oh! and learn how to do leg-splits while wearing a tux.) (. and wildly toss your hair around.)
I like to learn weird Americana songs (Henry Lee, Goodnight Irene, etc) in my spare time, so I'm halfway there! Adding Minnie the Moocher to my list! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.