02/04 - Mink Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
PE 0.00 just got off the work from the other job which I happend to quit today....again.
:wideyed:
What happened?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. Yes I would like more Cereal Bar HITs. Some later in the day I hope, like this weekend (give us half or something, please!).

Because:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Cornell LIC for work related to 3BPP3MA3TCTITAJ6DQTWJCSAT8KLE8.
The value of your bonus is: $30.60 USD

and

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Cornell LIC for work related to 3PGQRAZX02T33SVNX02R21YL3FJSYW.
The value of your bonus is: $43.35 USD

And also because they're an active requester here and gives us lots of info and takes feedback, which is awesome.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was just talking about this on twitter. How when you're learning new stuff and coding at the same time, the hardest decision is whether to keep making it work or start from scratch reusing what you can and rewriting what you can't in a better way. It's almost always a good idea, if time wasn't a factor. But, it is. So then you've got to weigh the amount of time invested and that changes things. :shrug:
Technical debt. MTS has so much and it's bill is due soon lol.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My 10k raise I got promised didn't happen..so bye bye
I'm the same way. That's grounds for immediate termination of employer.:p Thing that's bs is that once you're promised something like that, you start working as if you've already received it, which is great for them and annoying af to the employee(you). Good for you. Bullies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kennedy and Liz

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
There will be more Cereal Bar HITs! Right now I am trying to figure out how many exactly we want to put up. I'm not sure if we will be opening the quals again, I think that also depends on how much more we want to do for now.
I hope so! I missed out :(

Reactions: IridescentOwl

Minx2121

Reaction score
Finally got to my normal daily goal, first time in a couple weeks! haha Glad I stuck with it today....I was trying to make what I need everyday only during my daughter's nap and that has not worked so well lol
Time to give the dogs some attention and finish my cleaning, see everyone tomorrow :)

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Aaaaaand microsoft somehow got past my resetting of their capability to force-reboot me when I have like 10 windows and 30 tabs open, so now I have to find another way to disable their bull**** after I get all my pieces picked back up and taped together.

Asshats.

Status
Not open for further replies.