02/04 - Sans Zipper Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I would discourage people from trying this. There's no way to know exactly how mturk translates the submitted material into the output it provides to the requester. Right now the radio buttons all share a name, which is why you can only select one from the entire set. So submitting the form (even with some forcing via javascript) may not produce the correct data for them.
If it did take forced field renames... that could seriously fuck up the csv output of the results... I would think.

autonomnom

Reaction score
I would discourage people from trying this. There's no way to know exactly how mturk translates the submitted material into the output it provides to the requester. Right now the radio buttons all share a name, which is why you can only select one from the entire set. So submitting the form (even with some forcing via javascript) may not produce the correct data for them.
My thoughts exactly. Thanks for taking a look at it.

Reactions: Drwho10 and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If it did take forced field renames... that could seriously fuck up the csv output of the results... I would think.
Yes, definitely do not rename the inputs. That would "work" in that you could submit, but I have no idea what the requester would see and there's no way to prevent other users from doing the same thing but using different names, which would be a mess on top of a disaster.

Would be interesting to test to see if you get a new column for every name submitted or if the setup in mturk determines what columns you get when you publish.

And you can't check two radios with the same name in the same form, as far as I know, even with javascript.

Last edited:
Reactions: ducky

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Hello! First time posting here, and you guys have provided me with some great HITS :)

Hope I can learn more and more!
welcome, Plasma

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty simple 4 min

Title: Do you like sports? Have a team you like? Answer a few questions! $0.60 for 5-7 minutes of your time. | PANDA
Requester: Graham Overton [A28M1IC6JGUHML] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are looking for people who like sports and have a team that they like, to answer a few questions about sports. Answers are anonymous. 5-7 minutes for $0.60.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 53
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 37
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Come get your 3 YTA's.

Reactions: scrmcasey

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 37
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Come get your 3 YTA's.
:nope:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about a logo | PANDA
Requester: Vladimir [A25M5PTI19160I] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Give us your opinion about the logo
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: None

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score