02/04 - TechnoBabble Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone do that funny dogs 18.00 hit? The instructions are shit.
I looked at it, analyzed it, and threw it back. Only so much you can say, and after while, all the dogs look the same. Too many entries and too much waiting time for things to load and too many dogs that all look the same...What's the keywords here?

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quick Opinion/Puzzle Task(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Eleanor Putnam-Farr [A2U3KNMZLH8FJ9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.80][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
5 minute survey
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Exc: [184212-6186] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
Caught one. It's still loading....
So I'm guessing similar to whatever we were talking about the other night, where it calls your mom a whore, key's your car, fucks your bitch while keying your car, unbags all of your comics, manhandles your figurines, and takes your MTG cards out of their deck protectors.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
pay raise.
still weak compared to their cherry picker batches though
Title: Transcribe data from a government form | PANDA
Requester: IATPP [A2V93NP3ANGFH1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.50 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Copy over California legislative gift data from one page of a form.
Time: 25 minutes
Hits Available: 172
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
So I'm guessing similar to whatever we were talking about the other night, where it calls your mom a whore, key's your car, fucks your bitch while keying your car, unbags all of your comics, manhandles your figurines, and takes your MTG cards out of their deck protectors.
:eek::eek::eek:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A Short Survey about Consumer Decision Making | PANDA
Requester: Didem Kurt [A2JCQKSRBXRRZT] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.63][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 4.67][Fast: 4.94]
Description:
This survey is a part of an academic research examining the differences in consumers’ decision making. The survey should take about 2 minutes to complete. You can take this survey only once.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
Quick!

Last edited:
Reactions: blustering

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I just caught the $20 counting task. Am I going to hate myself and do I have to do it all in one sitting?

Lenna15

Survey Turtle
Reaction score
Probably still worth PANDAing the $20 Alex Imas studies if you haven't done one yet. Just caught one a few minutes ago! :spaz: Sorry I don't have the exports handy, but here are two PANDA links. The requester is Alex Imas, and it's the "Counting task ($20 payment)" HIT. The one I caught was the latter of these two:

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3MB19ID76X8K7ANJC8CGNA212AQ61D
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3HVLA9UQN490G7EHEWM0YC7YD7M6UB

Good luck, Crowd!

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Catch any? What are they like?
I caught a good chunk of these. i love them.
i am hoping that after reviews, this will be their next HIT.
*IF* you subscribe to the idea the reviews are in order, we are on late 2014 from what i see. i don't think they are going to end when we get to 2015 but that's a different debate.

they sent out that e-mail recently that they would not be doing a new qual HIT, at least until they were done with this current job. i wonder if the images will be the next project, and if there will be a new qual HIT for them? i am wondering if these first image HITs are a qual in themselves? very beta looking, they are asking for a lot of feedback for now and only releasing a few at a time. the first few i got, the photos took forever to load. the next loaded instantly. i was not tabbing them.

Reactions: j0e

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
I looked at it, analyzed it, and threw it back. Only so much you can say, and after while, all the dogs look the same. Too many entries and too much waiting time for things to load and too many dogs that all look the same...What's the keywords here?
Yeah its a major goofball hit. I'm gonna try to power through it and see how it goes. He messaged me clarifying the instructions, but like you said you can only say the shit so many different ways before its the same.

Ken_Kaniff

Reaction score
Anyone know what causes the "400 Bad Request" when I open a qualtrics survey? It was only happening in firefox but its doing it in chrome now too

Status
Not open for further replies.