Title: Rate Some Advice - U | PANDA
Requester: Prof Andy [ATPWEYJXM5K0W] (Req TV): $30.70/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Briefly read a problem someone is facing and rate the advice they received
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.89
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Take part in scientific study with bonus pay (~12 minutes for ~$3 on average)! | Accept
Requester: IZA - Institute of Labor Economics [A1BSP7QQQGG9NF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Take part in a scientific study. It will take you less than 15 minutes to complete the study. Your payment depends on your choices during the study. Details about the specific task will be provided during the study. You need an external mouse and a functioning keyboard to take this HIT!
Qualifications: PreventRetakeDigitSpan DoesNotExist ; PreventRetake DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Rate mobile gaming app ads - Est. 15-20 mins - Desktop/Laptop Survey (not mobile friendly) - Must be familiar with mobile games | Accept
Requester: bloom-us [A1I12XQ684GVRU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.87] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 4
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Skittles and rsmath

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Article Emotion Tagging | Accept
Requester: Data Science Group, The New York Times [ARWMJ23S7NBF8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.81] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.04
Duration: 6:00
Available: 2
Description: Tag headlines with emotion tags.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99

Reactions: Blakkat

Charlene22

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I'm hoping you all can help me out. I just did a 10 dollar hit andd when I submitted it, I didn't realize mturk had logged me out! I was hoping to contact the requestor if someone else had done the same hit. It involved a task where you had to search a field and click on the center of an object, like a cone, chair, bucket, etc. A memorization task. Thanks.

Charlene22

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I'm hoping you all can help me out. I just did a 10 dollar hit andd when I submitted it, I didn't realize mturk had logged me out! I was hoping to contact the requestor if someone else had done the same hit. It involved a task where you had to search a field and click on the center of an object, like a cone, chair, bucket, etc. A memorization task. Thanks.
Guys, mturk suite was a lifesaver on this one. They hadd logged my activity and I got to contact the requestor that way! Praying she still accepts the work I did because it took me forever, lol.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Telehealth visits | Accept
Requester: Bentley University [A10B4N6EL5YNJA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.18] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 45:00
Description: Give us your opinions on your experiences with Telehealth
Qualifications: None

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i saw your followup post but i'm wondering why you could not simply open another browser tab, login to the worker site, go to your work queue and simply submit your completion code unless the HIT timer would have run out by the time you got logged back in.

charlie

Reaction score
not often you see the results of a task you've done on mturk. I just watched a commercial for a shadow legends ios/android game with Imagine Dragons' Believer playing across various scenes from the game. I remember quite clearly going through a bunch of scenes and songs explaining which one I like better and why. Glad to see the tasks resulted in Believer being used.
On that note, i'm off to bed. Good night all.

Reactions: HelloHello

charlie

Reaction score
Guys, mturk suite was a lifesaver on this one. They hadd logged my activity and I got to contact the requestor that way! Praying she still accepts the work I did because it took me forever, lol.
MTS logs all activity and assuming finder hadn't completely reset you could have found the hit still listed in finder. That's what I did.. Generally I'll pull the reviews from turkerview and email from the profile page:
https://turkerview.com/requesters/A75ESIPMNMH4P/reviews

I have to remember when I do that particular hit NOT to use Chrome. the second task runs horribly on it. Use Safari if you're on a Mac. Probably IE or Edge on Windows

This is the one in question in case anyone wants to grab it.

Title: Answer a battery of cognitive tests | Accept
Requester: Liz Chrastil [A75ESIPMNMH4P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.41] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: These questionnaires will relate individual differences in navigational ability with domains of human behavior associated with mental disorders. You must use a desktop or laptop to complete the task and questionnaires.
Qualifications: Completed HIT Already DoesNotExist ; Primary Internet Device - Smartphone or Tablet EqualTo 0

Status
Not open for further replies.