02/05 - Mushroom Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Hello, anyone know how to get that twitter qual?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
You're not wrong. I thought I would do Turk full time at one point, then one of my old supervisors called me and I ended up going back to out of the house work full time, and that was great. Then I broke my humerus and had to get good with Mturk again. Humerus healed and I went back to my away from home job. Three months later I had a bicycle wreck and broke my collar bone. Mturk has always been there. I have no idea what I could have pulled out of my sleeve if this option didn't exist.

Mturk, because we really need it sometimes.
Oh wow, what a run of bad luck! I'm glad you had it to fall back on, at least. There are a lot of points in my life where I feel like things could have worked out so much better if I had just known that this existed at the time. It's kinda scary to even imagine not having it as an option at this point.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You're not wrong. I thought I would do Turk full time at one point, then one of my old supervisors called me and I ended up going back to out of the house work full time, and that was great. Then I broke my humerus and had to get good with Mturk again. Humerus healed and I went back to my away from home job. Three months later I had a bicycle wreck and broke my collar bone. Mturk has always been there. I have no idea what I could have pulled out of my sleeve if this option didn't exist.

Mturk, because we really need it sometimes.
Stop breaking things! :p

Reactions: aveline

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about auto-generated response quality | Accept
Requester: NLP research group at TokyoTech [A2HOLLZR6NZGDL] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $63.07] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $12.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your evaluation about acceptability, grammatical correctness, and style quality of auto-generated response sentence
Requirements: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Twitter Account Holder EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

actually caught it! :eek:
Does anyone know if we can do more than one of these? I've done one before...

Reactions: coffeeowl

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about auto-generated response quality | Accept
Requester: NLP research group at TokyoTech [A2HOLLZR6NZGDL] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $63.07] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $12.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your evaluation about acceptability, grammatical correctness, and style quality of auto-generated response sentence
Requirements: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Twitter Account Holder EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

actually caught it! :eek:
I just completely skimmed over this in my excitement about 5s and Burkes and now I'm sad

Lucille Jones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh wow, what a run of bad luck! I'm glad you had it to fall back on, at least. There are a lot of points in my life where I feel like things could have worked out so much better if I had just known that this existed at the time. It's kinda scary to even imagine not having it as an option at this point.
Isn't that the truth. I'm pretty certain that Mturk has saved my hide more that one time.

Lucille Jones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Isn't that the truth. I'm pretty certain that Mturk has saved my hide more that one time.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.