02/06 - Minecraft Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
OH WTF...so glad I only got 3
ok. so here it is. I only got 3 Wills so here's what I found:
first one I split buttons (used the lower ones and the ones on the right.
i wasn't sure what was going on at the time and thought maybe this was brand new stuff.
second one i used all the buttons on the right.. didn't get asked any secondary questions.
third one i used only the bottom buttons and got asked all the secondary questions.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I think they call that volunteering :blech:
Nothing wrong with volunteering! I try to donate at least 2 days a month to cooking/serving food at our local soup kitchen and at least 2 days a month cleaning beds/washing clothes at the local homeless shelter. It is healthy to be civic minded, and a decent way to network too... you never know who you'll find yourself volunteering with.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
The fun thing is I actually PAY to do this work! LOLOLOL kill me.

OK but more seriously, it's final year pharm student work, so I'm doing clinical work at a hospital for "academic credit." I do enjoy the work, but I would like it A LOT more if I was paid.

I'm always impressed by you guys that manage to work with kids running around! :) Don't drop the baby scrambling for HITs. :wink:

Hope so too haha, thanks!
lol i know that feel. Many of my good friends are in med school and pharmacy school. At least it'll pay off soon. Hopefully your student loans aren't too high

Reactions: ctraltDel

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tfw my niece wouldn't shut up about wanting ice cream so I couldn't even make small talk with the cute cashier who had more assets on her than the entire Costco corporation. Kids are the worst.

charlie

Reaction score
at least you know you have it in you to grind. its a lot harder than it looks even if you have quals. just ask C to the J @C to the J he might have a consitent high PE but 1/3 of that gets routed to energy drinks. its like a shitty tax to keep you working :p
my general daily goal for earnings is $20 or so. I'm always happy when it gets above 20 like it is now but yeah it's a grind even with the quals.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Tfw my niece wouldn't shut up about wanting ice cream so I couldn't even make small talk with the cute cashier who had more assets on her than the entire Costco corporation. Kids are the worst.

too bad it wasn't a nephew. you could have taught him a valuable lesson about not interfering with a man and his quest for assets :p

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I need a goal

Reactions: Jaded

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
I'm always impressed by you guys that manage to work with kids running around! :) Don't drop the baby scrambling for HITs. :wink:

Hope so too haha, thanks!
I turk on a 42 in flatscreen TV. So, when something that is gonna take some time comes up (like Zoltars) I divide my screen into thirds. the entire right side is my active working hits space, upper left is HF and lower left is VLC running my daughters favorite cartoons.

It works well being able to see and do all those things. Especially being able to see hits drop on HF while working on another. Problem is, most of the time, I catch them late still and most of my money is made thanks to PC.

Going from a 15in monitor to 42in TV was supposed to be for gaming, but it works much better for turking!

Reactions: ctraltDel

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

laughed to the point where my chest hurts and I was afraid of a heart attack. that is the best post in the history of posts.

Reactions: Pleco

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
ok. so here it is. I only got 3 Wills so here's what I found:
first one I split buttons (used the lower ones and the ones on the right.
i wasn't sure what was going on at the time and thought maybe this was brand new stuff.
second one i used all the buttons on the right.. didn't get asked any secondary questions.
third one i used only the bottom buttons and got asked all the secondary questions.
Ok, tyvm, it's worth a shot. I'm ignoring them in my queue atm out of annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.