02/07 - Super Hand Egg Sunday!

Who Will Win the Super Hand Egg Tourney 50?

• Pleasant Ponies (Broncos)

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • Cute Cats (Panthers)

Votes: 47 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It keeps reloading. OMG

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Worst football game I have ever seen, boring, nothing but interceptions, fumbles, and flags thrown. At certain points the Broncos guys are just trying to knock the ball out of the Panthers hands like it's freaking basketball or something and one of the Broncos last touchdowns he barely has his hands with the ball over the line to get the score. The Panthers were totally robbed that's a fact. If I was the Broncos I would be ashamed, nothing to be proud of here pretty terrible game. :LOL:

Reactions: Aydiarose

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Worst football game I have ever seen, boring, nothing but interceptions, fumbles, and flags thrown. At certain points the Broncos guys are just trying to knock the ball out of the Panthers hands like it's freaking basketball or something and one of the Broncos last touchdowns he barely has his hands with the ball over the line to get the score. The Panthers were totally robbed that's a fact. If I was the Broncos I would be ashamed, nothing to be proud of here pretty terrible game. :LOL:

soooo how much did you lose?

catsoneverything

embrace the brutality
Reaction score
Reactions: laby and lobo925

catsoneverything

embrace the brutality
Reaction score
Reactions: laby

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
soooo how much did you lose?
Nothing, I don't even like sports just watching it for the hell of it and calling it like I see it :D also I'm totally not biased because I live in North Carolina :wink:

Reactions: laby

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score

Pfft Indiana girl here. :heart: Peyton.

Reactions: Ashley88

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Peter N for work related to 344M16OZKHEDRFJ6C9HR7GXNUG0ENT.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus from requester: Peter N. HIT Title: Academic study on the effects of computer usage on memory and response time (Google Chrome required).

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Peter N for work related to 344M16OZKHEDRFJ6C9HR7GXNUG0ENT.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus from requester: Peter N. HIT Title: Academic study on the effects of computer usage on memory and response time (Google Chrome required).

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
:salt:

Reactions: hyway

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
My GOD is it dead tonight. I haven't even caught a fucking Buzzfeed HIT in HOURS.
tell me bout it P.E :$22.31 Zings, Bitlit, random surveys, Kota @_@

and UVAs

Last edited:

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Review: I have had many adventures especially with bilbo baggins. On my recent adventure which in the theaters at the moment..but as i was saying i hurt my finger so badly it was such a deadly wound.so i went to his office and he told me that i would be okay because all i had was a paper cut(don't judge me it really hurt)he put a bandaid on it and chap stick.did u know that chap stick makes paper cuts feel better???thats what i have heard on lord of the rings pinterest anyways.He is such a good doctor he even told me that he loved my movies!!!!But anyways go see my movie! I just love being Gandalf the Grey. Stay thirsty my friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.