Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
and boom here it is yay me!
Hi - Thank you so much for taking the short screening survey as part of our research study. You have qualified for the second part of the study. This survey pays $7 and takes approximately 30-35 minutes. We would really like for you to take part in this, because there are not many people on mTurk who fit our criteria. The survey is posted and should be visable / accessable to you. It is on a first come - first served basis, so if you are interested in taking it please try to do so today. Thank you again.
---------------------------------

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The message above was sent by an Amazon Mechanical Turk user.
Please review the message and respond to it as you see fit.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Well at least you know something. Apparently I don't know what food even is :p
I am shocked I got a 30. I'm no Gordon Ramsey, but towards the end I was doing great. Spying little tomatoes here and there. White rice. Chicken.

Then, all cocky, I hit submit. And get slapped in the face by my own stupidity. I don't know what food is either I guess. I dunno how I survive day to day

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
I am shocked I got a 30. I'm no Gordon Ramsey, but towards the end I was doing great. Spying little tomatoes here and there. White rice. Chicken.

Then, all cocky, I hit submit. And get slapped in the face by my own stupidity. I don't know what food is either I guess. I dunno how I survive day to day
I got a 70 and I cook every day! I think the "pick food(s) or ingredients" is kind of confusing. Like, do I pick "bread" and "french toast"?

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I got a 70 and I cook every day! I think the "pick food(s) or ingredients" is kind of confusing. Like, do I pick "bread" and "french toast"?
EXACTLY! I mean I was inspecting the image like crazy I think I overthought it. I cook a few times a week, and there's no way I did that bad lol! How are the actual HITs? Any good?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Enjoy it! My old nes still works surprisingly. Had a Tecmo Bowl tourney over the weekend. :football:
I really wanted it. I'm super excited to play it once all day long, then let it sit there and collect dust. :p

:neutral:
I'm not sure if you're jealous or making fun of me.

:suspicious:

Reactions: j0e
Status
Not open for further replies.