Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE: 11.08 + 6 bonus.

GROSS.

But hubby's company is doing something wild today and shutting down half the company so they can all gather in the "ball room" and have a party where a "Surprise" will be unveiled, so that's neat.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Short survey (5-10 min) about health insurance options | PANDA
Requester: Dr Justin Sydnor [A88KO4CDYOWQ6] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $26.66] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.43] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Description:
This is a short 5-10 min survey that asks you to make hypothetical health insurance options.
Requirements: Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

This took me about 6 min. There's a broken image in the survey, but you can fix the url by changing usc.qualtrics.com to uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
PE: 11.08 + 6 bonus.

GROSS.

But hubby's company is doing something wild today and shutting down half the company so they can all gather in the "ball room" and have a party where a "Surprise" will be unveiled, so that's neat.
I want to go it definitely sounds like Batman will be there. This is obviously a Bruce Wayne situation.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Where is the best place to find cheap flights? I'm having a hard time finding a flight for the boyfriend that won't kill our budget. :(
I've found a few times that flying out of Flint ended up being cheaper than flying out of Detroit for some reason (if that's an option for you).

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I want to go it definitely sounds like Batman will be there. This is obviously a Bruce Wayne situation.
Oh heck no I'm super happy I don't have to go to this one!

I wonder if the CEO is actually batman... I'm going to message him and tell him to watch out for shenanigans, it could be exactly a batman + joker situation.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Katia2019

Reaction score
That $4 survey comet had me stressed, I was getting close to the expiration of the HIT and then needed to also do my jordan mansell at 3:00 pm and felt rushed, and wasn't sure if I had accurately completed the survey comet, but it already approved.. Now I am all stressed for no reason. :ahhh:

Edit: Also had to return 11 Emily Wilson's that happened to get caught at the same time. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: savvy

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
The school district where my kids go to school just sent a text message saying they were closing the schools tomorrow because of the flu.....

Reactions: Minx2121 and savvy

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Data Aptitude Form 4 | Accept
Requester: PDRI-Mechanical-Turk [A1HUOSVLNRCA8G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.28] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Read questions and respond as quickly and accurately as possible.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
x[/td][/tr]
I've done a few of their HITs in the past, but now everytime that I accept one I see a screen that asks me for "Test Event ID" and I cannot proceed.

Am I missing something?...

EDIT: Nevermind... Just needed to load the assessment in a different browser and it was happy.

Last edited:

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
The school district where my kids go to school just sent a text message saying they were closing the schools tomorrow because of the flu.....
ouch

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, it's weird because they've never done it before, but it said that since about half the staff and a ton of students from the district have called out, they are closing the school and just the "support" staff and custodians will be going in tomorrow to hose down the place.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I've done a few of their HITs in the past, but now everytime that I accept one I see a screen that asks me for "Test Event ID" and I cannot proceed.

Am I missing something?...
That just happened to me on one, so I returned it.

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Data Aptitude Form 2 | Accept
Requester: PDRI-Mechanical-Turk [A1HUOSVLNRCA8G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Read questions and respond as quickly and accurately as possible.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.