Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are those actually round or are they the cheaty ones that are flat

:angry:
Round baby!

Those aren't the right eggs, though. You need the ones with the right chocolate to peanut butter ratio and correct chocolate thickness, and no gross ridges like the regular cups:

No.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
not only did I get 40cent for taking the survey....but I also got some valuable money saving coupons too....from "advertisments"

Advertisments (to help pay for turkcheck), but also helpful to save and make money:
  • Get cashback on your purchases via ebates (and get $10 bonus): Link
  • Topcashback is a nice alternative to ebates (I always compare both; also comes with $10). Link
  • There's also Drop, gives you cashback at stores like Amazon, McDonalds, and Starbucks by linking your cards. (it comes with a 1000 points bonus!): Link

Reactions: C to the J

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: "Interpret Charts Depicting Job Growth" | Accept
Requester: Jessica Hullman [A38B5QC57UTM1H] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $30.74] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.96] [Fast: 4.57] [Comm: 4.25] [Fair: 4.77] [Reviews: 115] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$8.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: (Complete in Chrome or Firefox. If blank, click 'shield' symbol in address bar). You will be shown a set of data charts that visualize job growth for a given year. You will choose which of two underlying scenarios (growth or no growth in the job market) seems more likely to have produced each set of montly job numbers. You will also say how confident you are about your choice for each. There are 2 blocks of 60 questions each. Once you practice a few you will be able to work quickly. This HIT should take no more than 60 minutes maximum. You do not need to use any outside resources.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Are those actually round or are they the cheaty ones that are flat

:angry:
just because they're flat doesn't mean they're going to cheat
trust me, I'm something of an expert in seeing things that cheat, and flat isn't typically a relevant adjective

Reactions: Jaded

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
not only did I get 40cent for taking the survey....but I also got some valuable money saving coupons too....from "advertisments"

Advertisments (to help pay for turkcheck), but also helpful to save and make money:
  • Topcashback is a nice alternative to ebates (I always compare both; also comes with $10). Link
  • There's also Drop, gives you cashback at stores like Amazon, McDonalds, and Starbucks by linking your cards. (it comes with a 1000 points bonus!): Link
I really wish they'd remove that.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

those are legit offers tho..

Reactions: nopoopwarez

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Sporting goods 5 | Accept
Requester: Academic Study [A28ZKJB21ZU23N] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.63] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.82] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.20
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 336
Description: Sporting goods 5
Requirements: Previousx DoesNotExist; even DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.