02/07 - Whipped Cream Wednesday!

Do you like Beets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
So, could someone advise me of the best way to keep an eye out for this HIT, without info other than what I think is the requester name (NLP research group at Tokyo Tech) ? I tried PC, but learned from a moment of studying the options, that it isn't built to search for a name, but a requester ID, panda, group ID, etc. This leads me to think HC or HF, but I'm uncertain if I've done the right thing by adding 'NLP research group at Tokyo Tech' to my include list on HF, or if there is a more advantageous way to try and catch this HIT / HITs from this requester.

Main questions
-Is ' NLP research group at Tokyo Tech ' the requester name?
-What should I do with that info to best catch the HIT in question?
3ZCC2DXSD7IADSWSJ4ZVUNAQBJQYYK is the HIT ID. I got it from the contact requester form on the dashboard. I don't have the req. ID. I couldn't find it on TO or TV last night when I looked. The Requester name is correct. You can panda with the HIT ID (or locate the req, id )on PC. OR use the name only on Turkmaster.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy
D

Deleted member 481

Title: Short three question survey • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3NAD71TD8VEZIUOMVISZVHOL8OZ2LU/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3NAD71TD8VEZIUOMVISZVHOL8OZ2LU/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Lee-Hyun • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA25PT23PD2HMYE/projects
TO: No Reviews • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A25PT23PD2HMYE
TO2: No Reviews • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A25PT23PD2HMYE
Reward: $0.20
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 1
Description: three question survey
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Time: 00:32
Hourly: $22.12

Reactions: DareAngel3

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
What kind of surgery? Feel free not to answer.

Anyway, good luck and Godspeed!

Here's a picture of some baby pigs in a hat.

Oh nothing big..taking out some tumors. 17 percent survival rate. yay me. So let me say this now..i love you all. you have been my family for almost 4 years and i wish all of you the best

ChrisTurk

Reaction score

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
3ZCC2DXSD7IADSWSJ4ZVUNAQBJQYYK is the HIT ID. I got it from the contact requester form on the dashboard. I don't have the req. ID. I couldn't find it on TO or TV last night when I looked. The Requester name is correct. You can panda with the HIT ID (or locate the req, id )on PC. OR use the name only on Turkmaster.
The RID is: A2HOLLZR6NZGDL
NLP research group at TokyoTech

If you just type 'tokyo' into TV it came right up: https://turkerview.com/requesters/A2HOLLZR6NZGDL-nlp-research-group-at-tokyotech

No space between tokyo & tech.. interesting, wonder if its possible to fuzzy match for search. Thanks for the idea!
Thank you both, and anyone else who may have pitched in, but I didn't see!

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh nothing big..taking out some tumors. 17 percent survival rate. yay me. So let me say this now..i love you all. you have been my family for almost 4 years and i wish all of you the best
We're going to bring Mia and come visit you when you're all better.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I can only say that doctors are still constantly baffled by the behavior of cancers, and the survival rates of their patients. I wouldn't put a lot of faith in that number. You're a strong person, and you have good people in this family supporting you wishing you the best. (And me too.)

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Just know I disliked you the least. I'll be happy to kidnap some babies for you anytime when you get back.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Well whoever calculated that percentage obviously did not take into account the 5,201 kind souls here who all are sending positive thoughts your way. As others have said, we'll all be here (and probably more of us) when you're back! Heck, maybe we can even save some good batches for you! :wink:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I can only say that doctors are still constantly baffled by the behavior of cancers, and the survival rates of their patients. I wouldn't put a lot of faith in that number. You're a strong person, and you have good people in this family supporting you wishing you the best. (And me too.)
Yeah, when my mom had it, it took them like four tries to figure out what they actually needed to do. Surgery? Oh whoops, looks like you didn't need it, but you do need this thing that is expensive. So idk. Some people just run off to Africa and come back without cancer.

Reactions: mboone73
Status
Not open for further replies.