02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
So I have some of my favorite requesters entered by requester number in Over Watch and I'm getting a whole LOT of notifications for HITs that have nothing to do with what I entered. That is very :(. Comments, suggestions, a holy grail? :)

Now I need to go outside and have a cupper so I can calm down a bit more.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a bit sleepy, but Hi hi everyone. Hope today is going well. Good news from the UK is that my dad is moved to a hospital much closer to home, so my brother and aunt and his friends can go and see him much more easily. And I got the receipt from the USCIS that lets me travel, so that if I did need to travel home, I'd not be stuck there. Phew

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yea.
I emailed them about it. I'm 90 minutes in though and scared now.
Same thing happened to me- I emailed them (twice) and submitted with 'it's broke' so we'll see if I regret it :nailbite: I assume since they have my email they can check it against the app...

Reactions: CakesandPies

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a bit sleepy, but Hi hi everyone. Hope today is going well. Good news from the UK is that my dad is moved to a hospital much closer to home, so my brother and aunt and his friends can go and see him much more easily. And I got the receipt from the USCIS that lets me travel, so that if I did need to travel home, I'd not be stuck there. Phew
:celebrate2: :celebrate:

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Are these dog groomer hits worthwhile if one cannot find anything else at the moment? lol

And has anyone been rejected on them yet?

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Did anyone do the CCI HIT for $6.65? It is a "Play games in a group" HIT and not sure I want to give up my son's naptime to do it.

Last edited:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me- I emailed them (twice) and submitted with 'it's broke' so we'll see if I regret it :nailbite: I assume since they have my email they can check it against the app...
Did you know that you did 200 for sure though?

Reactions: Sondi

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
How can we manually add Product LLC to the MTS block list? because for some reason when I set MTS options to scan for 1 penny and TO to 0 it doesn't show product LLC on the HIT's list anywhere and they arent already blocked in MTS.

Reactions: themildone

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Did you know that you did 200 for sure though?
I was counting in my head so not for-sure-for-sure but I did four groups of 50... honestly I think I did over 200. Probably 250 or so.

edit; wouldn't it be terrible if they emailed me back "you only did 198 REJECTED!" :ROFL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.