Requester: Sebastian Schuster [AOL346WA1QJUC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 2
Description: In this experiment, you will see a series of visual scenes and will be asked to answer some questions about them. The HIT should take about 10 minutes.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judgment Task - 5 to 10 minutes ($.75) | PANDA
Requester: Gettysburg Psychology [A22ZX8SRM8QX3M] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.43 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.29 Generosity
★★★★ 4.81 Fairness
★★★★ 4.81 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 32 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete a short judgment task and a questionnaire and then answer demographic questions
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Brian 8-12-15: Blocks Past Workers DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

cassius

Reaction score
Wow. the dow is worse than the weather today. I went to see my neighbor around 10 and the stock market was fine. Came back and it's crashing. :bawling:

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about yourself and your attitudes toward a university policy | PANDA
Requester: Victoria Plaut [A1D85MX9Z3H520] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $16.15] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.54] [Fast: 3.42] [Comm: 2.65] [Fair: 3.42] [Reviews: 48] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $18.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.80
Duration: 35 days
Available: 1
Description: This survey will ask you questions about yourself and your attitudes toward a university policy.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

3 minutes
4 mins on my phone :thumbup:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm interested in that. I'm guessing some researchers are as well. I apologize if I post music that gives you the willies.
you have nothing to apologize for, you were being normal
one day...
one day, I'll be normal too

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

GZ2H

Reaction score
Mturk Noob Here. (Started end of last week) Two questions as a result:

1) Do I need to install Turkopticon every time I log in? So far it seems that way.

2) For some reason, Mturk when it sends me to log in with my Amazon account, I will be rejected until I go sign into my Amazon shopping account. Is that normal? Even after I sign in to my shopping account I am still rejected for 2 or 3 more times. Should I expect this?

TIA!

Edit: Sorry a third question.

3) Is there anywhere that states what an acceptable rating is from turkopticon?

Last edited:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm 36. For those of you worried about turning 30 - don't. I felt like I became more of who I really am when I got into my thirties versus who I thought I should be in my twenties.
You should be very worried if you haven't done anything, though. If you're on track then it's no big deal.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. the dow is worse than the weather today. I went to see my neighbor around 10 and the stock market was fine. Came back and it's crashing. :bawling:
Well if it makes you feel better the holding for my cryptocurrency is in Binance exchange and binance is offline till tomorrow :poop:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Mturk Noob Here. (Started end of last week) Two questions as a result:

1) Do I need to install Turkopticon every time I log in? So far it seems that way.

2) For some reason, Mturk when it sends me to log in with my Amazon account, I will be rejected until I go sign into my Amazon shopping account. Is that normal? Even after I sign in to my shopping account I am still rejected for 2 or 3 more times. Should I expect this?

TIA!
1. No, that's not right. But as far as I remember, the Turkopticon script wasn't working correctly so people were generally using MTurkSuite instead.

2. My shopping account is the same login info as my MTurk account so I'm not sure why yours isn't, but you shouldn't have to log in multiple times.

cassius

Reaction score
I'm 36. For those of you worried about turning 30 - don't. I felt like I became more of who I really am when I got into my thirties versus who I thought I should be in my twenties.
Well, it's a fact of life we are going to get older. So whoever is concerned get over it. I remember when I was in my twenties and people would be like oh, I feel so sorry for that person. They're 27. And I'd think who are you? Did you stop ageing? I mean the alternative means missing out on a lot of fun.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Well, it's a fact of life we are going to get older. So whoever is concerned get over it. I remember when I was in my twenties and people would be like oh, I feel so sorry for that person. They're 27. And I'd think who are you? Did you stop ageing? I mean the alternative means missing out on a lot of fun.
Fuck all that, I've been 25 for 5 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.