Have you ever twerked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not having any luck finding any towns with websites anymore so I'm just tossing all those back :\

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not having any luck finding any towns with websites anymore so I'm just tossing all those back :\
All the ones I've gotten are tiny/too small, so they just have county-seat type sites. :( I wish I found these earlier.

Reactions: Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Hey, can you consider not posting every single batch on the forum? I understand sharing but you're sharing everything I work on and causing batches to be killed so much faster. Sorry, and you don't need to reply to this - I likely will not after this - but I am getting frustrated."

Just for the lurker trying to leech off HITs here while whining about people sharing, I'm posting the next good batch I find out of spite. <3

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
"Hey, can you consider not posting every single batch on the forum? I understand sharing but you're sharing everything I work on and causing batches to be killed so much faster. Sorry, and you don't need to reply to this - I likely will not after this - but I am getting frustrated."

Just for the lurker trying to leech of HITs here while whining about people sharing, I'm posting the next good batch I find out of spite. <3
How you can you post every batch to the forum if I'm posting every batch to the forum?!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Just for the lurker trying to leech of HITs here while whining about people sharing, I'm posting the next good batch I find out of spite. <3

While I understand the frustration that's a shit thing to send someone (the quoted thing, not your response)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Just for the lurker trying to leech off HITs here while whining about people sharing, I'm posting the next good batch I find out of spite. <3
It makes me sick how people use this shitposting forum for work, constantly derailing threads with hits.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Rate how natural a voice recording is | AcceptA
Requester: Speech Research [A2FF1XLYQ7RTGE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.17] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 140] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.06
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 20
Description: Rate how natural a voice recording is
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US

A lot of these have been dropping lately and don't suck nearly as much as the stuff they were posting before

Reactions: nopoopwarez

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

As long as you don't post my money maker ScoutIt's we cool. :bode:

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
While I understand the frustration that's a shit thing to send someone (the quoted thing, not your response)
I never got this on this forum but I got it several times on the forum that a lot of us migrated from. I always replied with explicit details of what they could do with themselves if they were sexually talented and flexible enough.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Describe the pattern(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Samuel Gershman [A1NLXULMPXG1OY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $19.33] [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.10] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.59] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 95] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.57] [Pen: 0.22 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Describe different patterns as well as you can
Requirements: Exc: [74254-73665] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I never got this on this forum but I got it several times on the forum that a lot of us migrated from. I always replied with explicit details of what they could do with themselves if they were sexually talented and flexible enough.
Now I feel like "piss off and die" wasn't elaborate enough :(

Status
Not open for further replies.