02/08 - Von MVP Miller Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Draw boxes around objects in images | PANDA
Requester: Visual Genome [A230RE9FSQ9SE7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.15 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.60 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.26 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.17 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 151
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Annotate an image by drawing boxes around various objects.
Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Hits Available: 3335
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is US

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else working on the survey that promised a $45 bonus earlier? I just finished the first day, and it wasn't that bad. I'll take it over tedlab any day. Now, going to do all the Hotels in my queue. This might be a record breaking day for me.
I'd love to work on it lol. Had pandas running since it showed up, but no luck yet :onion:

jan

Reaction score
She's 9 months old I think, but under wight cause the bulldog eats EVERYTHING. She's going in a crate tonight, woke up early ti go to doctor and ottoman in front room was ripped apart
I tried all of the toys (I bought an extra large KONG, which was expensive and - imo - a waste of money). I would run him in the morning for about 2 miles - and that didn't help either. Mine is a black lab and this is what they do (or so I'm told). A friend told me that they got their dog a baseball bat (wood) that their dog loved (and chewed into little tiny pieces!). Mine seemed to love bike helmets (he'd hold the strap and swing it violently from side to side LOL. He'd hit himself in the head with the helmet on both sides of his head. (What can I say, he liked it).

As for diet, well, IDK about that. Just the bad doggy thing. BTDT. It was a mess :instigator:

Good luck :) (this will pass.............).

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh Geez 2000 of those bad Visual Genome hits up, I guess you guys better get to work :D
[/SPOILER]
Ya you guys should leave them all alone they are terrible and not worth your time

*checks last 2 weeks*
Requester I:eek: A230RE9FSQ9SE7
Requester Name: Visual Genome
Number of Hits Completed:2844
Dollars earned: 227.52

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Was going good there for a while... seems ded now :(

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Message from VDX [redacted]
---------------------------------
Hey Everyone,

1. Some of these reviews are from unsatisfied patents, and while a bunch of them do go over the line, many of them are actually OK but are getting failed seemingly only because the review is a negative one. I feel like a very small percentage of you guys are doing this but it's something to think about. A review should only be flagged if it breaks a rule.

2. We will be taking a small break (a few days at most i hope) most likely starting tomorrow. For the most part you guys have done a good job.

3. At the request of some, and to ease the routes of communication, i have opened up a thread here: [redacted] If you have any questions about the HITS you should start there. If you are not part of that forum you may continue to send me messages the old way.

Reactions: loki3404

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Message from VDX [redacted]
---------------------------------
Hey Everyone,

1. Some of these reviews are from unsatisfied patents, and while a bunch of them do go over the line, many of them are actually OK but are getting failed seemingly only because the review is a negative one. I feel like a very small percentage of you guys are doing this but it's something to think about. A review should only be flagged if it breaks a rule.

2. We will be taking a small break (a few days at most i hope) most likely starting tomorrow. For the most part you guys have done a good job.

3. At the request of some, and to ease the routes of communication, i have opened up a thread here: [redacted] If you have any questions about the HITS you should start there. If you are not part of that forum you may continue to send me messages the old way.
can i get a link to his thread so I can go tell him to add a qual requirement that the text is confidential and can't be posted on forums :pray:

gonz

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Befriender of Ducks
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 6 minute 7-question app survey. Only qualified respondents will receive payment.
Requester: Deana Brown [A2N27HZRFMKPE5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5

Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 26
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
can i get a link to his thread so I can go tell him to add a qual requirement that the text is confidential and can't be posted on forums :pray:
Review: I give this post 5 out of 5 stars for snark, but it has a hint of jealousy. Would read again.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Ya you guys should leave them all alone they are terrible and not worth your time

*checks last 2 weeks*
Requester I:eek: A230RE9FSQ9SE7
Requester Name: Visual Genome
Number of Hits Completed:2844
Dollars earned: 227.52
Yeah I was serious you should all do these Visual Genome right now.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Gorgeous 83f, sunny day. For the first time in a week I don't feel sick at all, I can breathe freely and enjoy the warm, Spring-like air.

Time to make the best of this wonderful day and spend a couple of hours hunched in front of a screen doing surveys.

kgmommy

Reaction score
Title: 6 minute 7-question app survey. Only qualified respondents will receive payment.
Requester: Deana Brown [A2N27HZRFMKPE5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 26
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

Unpaid Screener

Status
Not open for further replies.