02/08 - Von MVP Miller Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are doing those John Whites ahaha I don't work on anything with a 7 day AA too long of a wait you're just asking for a mass rejection but then again I have worked on John Whites in the past and got a couple rejections that's the main reason he turns me off rejections for a couple cents does not seem logical to me. I plan on staying at 19 rejections out of my 116,493 hits submitted and not going any higher in rejections if I can help it... rabble, rabble, rabble... :LOL:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are doing those John Whites ahaha I don't work on anything with a 7 day AA too long of a wait you're just asking for a mass rejection but then again I have worked on John Whites in the past and got a couple rejections that's the main reason he turns me off rejections for a couple cents does not seem logical to me. I plan on staying at 19 rejections out of my 116,493 hits submitted and not going any higher in rejections if I can help it... rabble, rabble, rabble... :LOL:

Preferences, yo.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
On the plus side, I did hit my goal today, even with the possible rejects from nlq. Nearly $200 yesterday from Vision AI, also. This is starting out to be a hell of a week.
Projected Earnings for Today $105.96

Reactions: C to the J

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Those GTRs were amaaazing

Reactions: Raven

Sassy

The Quiet One
Contributor
Reaction score
To me it seems clear that they want feedback for each answer, Other google HITs that are optional either say its optional or as about the HIT in general, while this one is specifically asking for the reasoning behind your answer.
Yes, agreed - it is in every example they provide in beginning - so I take that as include. That is what I was saying and what I did as well.

catlady

Reaction score
damnit, now I'm scared of every batch......already have 36 rejections for under 16,000 hits. Gimme more surveys! :pray:

catlady

Reaction score
aside from one mass reject, my rejects seem to be more from surveys than anything else ^_^
hm, for me it's always batches...at least with surveys it seems there's better chance of getting a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.