Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: BrewMeister

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
On that 10 day campaign hit, are you all logging in with the ID number because when the window first opens, the pass phrase field is already filled in. I could have sworn the instructions said to log in with the ID they give you but when I tried to log in with that, it said incorrect so I refreshed the page and logged in with the info that was already in the field.

I also have not received a bonus from yesterday so I think something may be wrong.
Always used the pre-fill information - "ELECTION" if I remember correctly.

All bonuses are paid after the two weeks are done and tabulated.

Reactions: turkLion

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was so excited to see this qual test on here finally. Then I read the TO and thought about how much I HATE data mining. Maybe they're a fair requester overall, but I'm not going to pour hours into work for potential rejections. Returned. Oh well, moving on to something else.
Just so people know that the data mining in this case is legit.

The reason we do these is because some cities now make people get permits before they can use their house as a short term rental.
Our job is to look at all short term rentals in that city, so that the city can make sure everyone has their permits.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was able to do day 3 after trying out three different browsers. I wasn't able to do Day 2, so I wonder if I'm kind of screwed.

Try it on EVERY browser that you have. It took me 4 to find one that actually worked.

I tried Edge, Chrome, and FF, none worked

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
I also have not received a bonus from yesterday so I think something may be wrong.
"Payments for the next 9 days of participation will all be processed after the campaign concludes on Friday, February 17."

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Always used the pre-fill information - "ELECTION" if I remember correctly.

All bonuses are paid after the two weeks are done and tabulated.
Okay. Thanks. That's what I figured was in that text field. I apparently misread the instructions.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Only managed to get 21 Zs this morning; mostly cars.
I took that Ortiz qual and came out with a 65. Dammit, I knew every single item, but I wasn't sure if I was selecting the right answer(s) at times.
If you tell me a fork or a plate is an ingredient, then I'm going to scream. :rage:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Where did that comma come from?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma

In the 3rd century BC, Aristophanes of Byzantium invented a system of single dots (distinctiones) that separated verses (colometry) and indicated the amount of breath needed to complete each fragment of text when reading aloud.[3] The different lengths were signified by a dot at the bottom, middle, or top of the line. For a short passage (a komma), a media distinctio dot was placed mid-level ( · ). This is the origin of the concept of a comma, although the name came to be used for the mark itself instead of the clause it separated.

The mark used today is descended from a diagonal slash, or virgula suspensiva ( / ), used from the 13th to 17th centuries to represent a pause. The modern comma was first used by Aldus Manutius.[4][5]
:smuggrin:

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
On that 10 day campaign hit, are you all logging in with the ID number because when the window first opens, the pass phrase field is already filled in. I could have sworn the instructions said to log in with the ID they give you but when I tried to log in with that, it said incorrect so I refreshed the page and logged in with the info that was already in the field.

you log in with what's prefilled, the URL should contain the code number you were given

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
10 day campaign response:

We have had a technical problem with our server that we are still working to resolve. I am hoping that it will be resolved today. The study is going to proceed as planned, and hopefully these technical problems will be resolved shortly. If you experience difficulties in logging into the system, please just keep trying. It seems like it is letting about one out of every four attempts in. Sorry for the problems!

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
I was able to do day 3 after trying out three different browsers. I wasn't able to do Day 2, so I wonder if I'm kind of screwed.

Try it on EVERY browser that you have. It took me 4 to find one that actually worked.

which browser?

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
10 day campaign response:

We have had a technical problem with our server that we are still working to resolve. I am hoping that it will be resolved today. The study is going to proceed as planned, and hopefully these technical problems will be resolved shortly. If you experience difficulties in logging into the system, please just keep trying. It seems like it is letting about one out of every four attempts in. Sorry for the problems!
That's IT speek for "our backend sucks - deal with it"

Status
Not open for further replies.