02/08 - Worldly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Aside from Vacationrentals, the qual for the million people jumping off a bridge is the one I most want to get.

Tcs757

Head of the Better Bird Bureau
Contributor
Reaction score
Aside from Vacationrentals, the qual for the million people jumping off a bridge is the one I most want to get.
A million people have done the hit, but they have no ratings on TO. Questionable.

Reactions: Pleco

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You forgot that knowing someone who works at a pizza place opens up the possibilities of them making shit that isnt on the menu and tastes way better then anything that is. The summer of my 18th birthday was delicious.
:yesyes: Also, pretty sure some of the more popular dishes/desserts were the result/creations of stoned employees. We used to send the driver to the grocery store to pick up special ingredients, or bring them in for end of shift Magic Hour.
God Bless this forum! Helping me help my fam thru a difficult time...I'm making more than ever. Seriously, thanks.
Edit: D'oh, forgot to reply to this because Brain is a jerk. I'm sorry you're struggling, but I wish you the best of luck in getting back on top of things. You got this, yo!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, pretty sure some of the more popular dishes/desserts were the result/creations of stoned employees. We used to send the driver to the grocery store to pick up special ingredients, or bring them in for end of shift Magic Hour.
Okay.... when I was pregnant with #2 I was a shift manager at Taco Bell.

Holy Motherland of Cravings Batman.

Reactions: minkyboodle

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 5 Minute HIT For Some Academic Research(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CANESlab [AS1XKNPZ3HQZO] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.81] [Fair: 4.81] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.76] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Complete an 5 minute HIT that will have you answer a series of questions (payment immediate)
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 39
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [33483-32894] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.