Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read some salesperson numbers and make a choice between salespeople(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Adrian R Camilleri [A2V8FU71D2738H] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.14] [Fair: 4.84] [Comm: 4.79] [Fast: 4.81] [Reviews: 197] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Read some salesperson numbers and make a choice between salespeople + follow-up questions + demographics questions
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not greater than 100; Exc: [410963045-32842] has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Feedback needed on a website | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.90] [Fast: 4.45]
Description:
We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US;

Reaction score
Either chained up in the basement or eating Taco Bell next to me.
Whichever one you find more entertaining.
Well, I guess that depends on which she likes more... maybe she is chained up in the basement with you eating Taco Bell. I hope its the Naked Chalupa because they are AMAZING!

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm just going to sit here and hit F5 on my email until I get a qual notification.
There won't be a confirmation until the HIT gets pulled (it expires in 4 days). He is also planning one more round to filter out careful skill versus lucky guesses (his words). Best for us to just move along LoL

Reaction score
Either chained up in the basement or eating Taco Bell next to me.
Whichever one you find more entertaining.
Well, I guess that depends on which she likes more... maybe she is chained up in the basement with you eating Taco Bell. I hope its the Naked Chalupa because they are AMAZING!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
There won't be a confirmation until the HIT gets pulled (it expires in 4 days). He is also planning one more round to filter out careful skill versus lucky guesses (his words). Best for us to just move along LoL

:eek:

Skill. Mine was all damn skill. It only took me hours and hours, but skill nonetheless. If Lady Luck was involved she took her sweet ass time showing up!

And if I end up with the qual, I can tell ya I learned a lot doing this one. If I don't end up with the qual I still learned a lot and will try again next time he posts.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.