Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's a good question that I always end up not answering because I get nervous with all these people looking at me.

So I'm gonna pretend it's about what Kerek @Kerek said.
WIll you please convert it to a Kindle friendly format for me? I hate reading on my computer. :p

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
WIll you please convert it to a Kindle friendly format for me? I hate reading on my computer. :p
No matter what it is you should be able to print a pdf and read that on a Kindle.

Reactions: kryss and Vanyanka

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Fair enough. :p

time to bother MerryLou @MerryLou
I would never betray her trust like that, but I want you to know how sad it makes me that I can't share the hilariously accurate yet misleading description I came up with in my head.

:biblethump:

Reactions: Kerek and Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would never betray her trust like that, but I want you to know how sad it makes me that I can't share the hilariously accurate yet misleading description I came up with in my head.

I'll betray her!

Reactions: Kerek and Starslip

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

You should tell me :o

if you send me your kindle email I will get my brother to forward it to you. I do have a pdf version as well.

Ok here is my little description that I have on my blog. This is for the first book:

In the beginning, there were the Sisters, who created the heavens and the earth. They filled their creation with creatures of every imagining and created children in their image. And when they were done, they rested. A long time passed, and they’ve woken to a humanity they didn’t expect. one they aren’t exactly pleased with. Lilith and Asherah have far different views on how to ‘fix’ it.
/me leaves.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You should tell me :eek:

if you send me your kindle email I will get my brother to forward it to you. I do have a pdf version as well.

Ok here is my little description that I have on my blog. This is for the first book:

/me leaves.
So autobiography. Got it.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You should tell me :eek:

/me leaves.
It's a good thing that this didn't turn into a huge deal by not answering at first, or else everyone in the forum would be paying attention to your post right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.