02/09 - Fabulous Olympics Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Excuse me I've housed your homeless multiple times in the last month or two and the only thing Vanyanka @Vanyanka ever brought us isn't really a gift you can get rid of :flail: - err wait::ahhh:
Omg wait can I have this? :sryan::sryan::sryan::sryan::sryan::sryan::sryan::sryan::sryan: I give marshmellows:

Peachy my boy.. these are not the wrestling gifs I prefer from your stash. Please cater your content to your new audience. Blissfully yours,
CT.
I didn't read any of this, all I saw was the gif. Thanks for your payment of marshmallows, have a good day.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's literally people asking the same questions though, over and over without searching the page. Then you get the occasional person demanding to know why they were denied and think that we can tell them why. *eye roll.*
Mturk Facebook groups are the reason I can pay my bills.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
It's literally people asking the same questions though, over and over without searching the page. Then you get the occasional person demanding to know why they were denied and think that we can tell them why. *eye roll.*
It wasn't for lack of trying, I can tell you that. It's become more of a help group, and that's cool. And people ask the same questions about pretty much everything everywhere. This applies to Turk, IT problems, questions about coupons, life... We tend to think our problems are unique, or it never occurs to us to search. I used us in a broad term there. :wink:

Reactions: C to the J

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
It wasn't for lack of trying, I can tell you that. It's become more of a help group, and that's cool. And people ask the same questions about pretty much everything everywhere. This applies to Turk, IT problems, questions about coupons, life... We tend to think our problems are unique, or it never occurs to us to search. I used us in a broad term there. :wink:
Yeah you're right LOL. I know I asked the same question without thinking about searching first. Heck, I'm still a noob lol.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Meanwhile, let me distract you with .68 cents!

Title: Communication Survey(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Aarhus University [A2BCFALWUBTUHB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $29.79] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 2.33] [Comm: 1.50] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $14.40] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.68
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 37
Description: Read and answer questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1036595362-73701] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
a few of them iirc. they dont post good hits though.
Yes ma'am!

Oh, I won't try to find a join then. Which is probably for the best. I don't want you guys to know my last name. Not because I think you'll stalk me, but I don't want you to make fun of it LOL.

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.