02/09 - Fabulous Olympics Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Transcribe short audio (Each audio is ~6 seconds, bonus opportunities!) | Accept
Requester: Siddharth Suri [A3RXXNTGSUSTQ9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.24] [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.68] [Fast: 4.91] [Comm: 4.63] [Fair: 4.90] [Reviews: 234] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.50] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 355
Description: In this HIT, you will be presented with 6 short audio files and you are asked to transcribe the content in it. You have the opportunities to earn bonuses depending on your performance in the tasks.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jesus, takes way longer than 2 minutes. Did you do previous batches from weeks prior?
I passed the quiz once, and only did one. Then the second time, I couldn't for the life of me pass the quiz. This quiz seemed easy, but I've only done a few. Just a little leery, since I haven't done a lot, about the approval rate and some seem a little subjective. And yeah, I see now the hourly's not too good either. Well, I guess that's why there are still so many left.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Music listening task | Accept
Requester: Honey Lab [A1JPTS3SMZ257I] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.00] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.46] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.46] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Listen to several short pieces of music and answer questions
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Dummy Compensation HIT for "What snack do you prefer?" | Accept
Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 5 minutes
Description: This is a dummy HIT to compensate for a previous HIT. Only people who satisfactorily completed that HIT will have this HIT approved. All other assignments will be rejected.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
What bothers me is, I don'[t know how far into it I actually got because I ended up with a bad gateway error. I submitted it anyhow, risky, but I did spend time on it.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about a health news article | Accept
Requester: stumbleon [A1QDH8ATFDE3NS] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 129
Description: Read a health news article and give us your feedback based on what you read and your previous knowledge
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>

jjquadjj

Reaction score
I passed the quiz once, and only did one. Then the second time, I couldn't for the life of me pass the quiz. This quiz seemed easy, but I've only done a few. Just a little leery, since I haven't done a lot, about the approval rate and some seem a little subjective. And yeah, I see now the hourly's not too good either. Well, I guess that's why there are still so many left.
Whats the AA time traditionally for Liang hits? Oh yea, he is known to rejected many?

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
What bothers me is, I don'[t know how far into it I actually got because I ended up with a bad gateway error. I submitted it anyhow, risky, but I did spend time on it.
To add to that, I sent an email stating that I had emailed with 40 minutes left of the HIT and it was stuck, I had to return it. I don't know how much of the actual I did, but I would be more than willing to do the actual work if the HIT was set up and working correctly. But I spent time on it, and sending more emails leaves me with spending more time on it.

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decisions(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UCLA Anderson Researcher [A3F2ELCFTPI9GB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.71] [Pay: 4.60] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.29] [Fast: 4.93] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 74] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $12.00] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 20 minutes
Description: Behavioral Survey. Approximately 6 minutes. Compensation: $0.60.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-582680350-73757] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Time: 03:30
Hourly: $10.26

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know. I never really did them on the old site with posted AA's. I did look at the TO before I did the few I did today. It didn't look great, but I didn't see any rejections so I thought I'd try a few. Now I'm looking again, because I didn't realize there were four pages of TO ratings, but still only found 2 rejections for a chat hit. So, I don't know. I'm just going to stay with the few I did and see what happens. I'd like to do more, since it seems like you could get into a rhythm maybe, and make them worthwhile, but I'll wait.

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>

jjquadjj

Reaction score
I don't know. I never really did them on the old site with posted AA's. I did look at the TO before I did the few I did today. It didn't look great, but I didn't see any rejections so I thought I'd try a few. Now I'm looking again, because I didn't realize there were four pages of TO ratings, but still only found 2 rejections for a chat hit. So, I don't know. I'm just going to stay with the few I did and see what happens. I'd like to do more, since it seems like you could get into a rhythm maybe, and make them worthwhile, but I'll wait.
I don't know how an answer can be strictly right or wrong, pretty subjective no?

Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know how an answer can be strictly right or wrong, pretty subjective no?
yeah, exactly. That's what really made me rethink doing a bunch even though I wanted the 22 cents a pop.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The last time he did a semi nasty mass reject was 2016.
They are fairly safe but garbage answers wont get paid. If you are unsure about working his hits don’t risk it. :cat:
If his hits make perfect sense to you do them.

Reactions: Michele

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone have an air fryer? what's the word?
i don't have one, but my friend does and loves it!
id get one but i have no counter space and no more storage for kitchen appliances. i have so many!

Reactions: kryss and <Gucci>

jjquadjj

Reaction score
The last time he did a semi nasty mass reject was 2016.
They are fairly safe but garbage answers wont get paid. If you are unsure about working his hits don’t risk it. :cat:
If his hits make perfect sense to you do them.
Most of the answers are either already written or don't need much fixing. Yes, i completed the quiz and submitted it with flying colors.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Data Visualization Accuracy | Accept
Requester: Kevin Hu [A22SX6MBYI1G1V] Contact
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 15 minutes
Description: In the first section, specify what chart type is most appropriate to visualize ten randomly selected datasets. In the second part, for ten data columns, specify if they should be plotted on the X axis or the Y axis of a plot.
Requirements: US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Data Visualization Accuracy | Accept
Requester: Kevin Hu [A22SX6MBYI1G1V] Contact
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 15 minutes
Description: In the first section, specify what chart type is most appropriate to visualize ten randomly selected datasets. In the second part, for ten data columns, specify if they should be plotted on the X axis or the Y axis of a plot.
Requirements: US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
5 minutes; watch the timer.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's quite a conundrum because I'm here, just in my thread, but you can't tag me in this thread because you have to tag me in that thread.
I never follow this rule.

KIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEE

Kerek @Kerek

Status
Not open for further replies.