02/10 - Fantasy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

im gonna need everyone to stop talking about whatever theyre talking about and focus on why the Angela Listy batch is done already.
maybe it's not actually gone and it's just really throttled. can anyone confirm it says 0 hits in the batch, like if there's 1 in someone's queue?

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
I love goals! My daily goal is so low I am ashamed to say it so I will whisper... $12.50. It seriously takes me ALL day to make that. My best day so far is $26.51 and it took me a good part of the day. I stink at this but I like it. My weekly goal is $87 and I have hit that every single week. I think its time to up the goals but I might cry if I don't hit them.

I got my first B my third year in college. When I say first I mean seriously the first one ever. I cried. I almost quit school over it. I knew I wouldn't have a perfect Bachelors degree so I felt I was wasting time. Thank goodness my children were watching. I dusted off and finished my degree. The degree I don't use. The degree that is useless but I finished. LOL
My house after a year of turking.

I used to live in a house that was divided up into apartments. The whole downstairs was a couple with two kids. They were teachers. The had stacks of newspapers all around - neat stacks - but hoarder like. I felt sorry for the children.

Reactions: Pleco

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not being flirty, silly. I'm being the opposite. I was so "business-like" that I thought I was coming off as aloof. I said I can be in the past. That's why I made a conscious effort to make sure that NOTHING came off as flirty. I literally am not interested or attracted to this person in any way. It makes my gag reflex go all funny. All of my friends are hug people, guys and girls. It was one of those side, one-arm hugs. That's how I was able to dodge the kiss. :pI brought a doobie to her house. Didn't realize that could be taken as a sign of affection. I'd bring one to my male friend's houses. I'm not trying to sleep with them. I thought that you were aloud to hang out with another gender without the implication of sex. Maybe I'm wrong.:\
I was just poking at you :p

I was mostly just wanting to blame Vanyanka @Vanyanka for something.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Jerami

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
im gonna need everyone to stop talking about whatever theyre talking about and focus on why the Angela Listy batch is done already.
Probably because everyone stopped talking about whatever they were talking about and focused on the Angela Listy batch.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Walmart's bakery clearance rack was A++ today.... mini cupcakes, TONS of delicious bread & didn't buy... cheesy garlic sticks ( got all three packs- my boys will eat them asap...)
and day-old buttery croissants- PERFECT with coffee. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not being flirty, silly. I'm being the opposite. I was so "business-like" that I thought I was coming off as aloof. I said I can be in the past. That's why I made a conscious effort to make sure that NOTHING came off as flirty. I literally am not interested or attracted to this person in any way. It makes my gag reflex go all funny. All of my friends are hug people, guys and girls. It was one of those side, one-arm hugs. That's how I was able to dodge the kiss. :pI brought a doobie to her house. Didn't realize that could be taken as a sign of affection. I'd bring one to my male friend's houses. I'm not trying to sleep with them. I thought that you were aloud to hang out with another gender without the implication of sex. Maybe I'm wrong.:\
So what you are saying is you aren't interested in me, dang you didn't have to tell everyone here.

:disapprove:

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Rerun and bxpretzel

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
maybe it's not actually gone and it's just really throttled. can anyone confirm it says 0 hits in the batch, like if there's 1 in someone's queue?
When batches are throttled, when you search by the requester name, you can still see the batch, you just can't accept a hit.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Don't know if I can export because I already had accepted it before coming here (sorry bout that) But I'll try to figure this out for next time.
Also, thanks Kadauchi @Kadauchi, you probably account for like at least half of all the money I make, seriously...
yeah, the export button only shows up on the Studies page so once you accept it, it won't be there anymore. I've gotten into the habit of ctrl+click when i try to accept a survey so that the studies page is still there and after i accept it i can go back to export it.

Reactions: Kessikitty
Status
Not open for further replies.