02/10 - Fantasy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience doing surveys on a Microsoft tablet? Is it easier?
I use an HP Steam tablet at work (for turking) and I like it. I use a Bluetooth mouse though instead of tapping the screen. I like it, but prefer my laptop at home.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I apologize if my post made some people depressed, I thought everyone was already depressed so I couldn't possibly add on top of it but I was wrong.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I made a standing desk on wheels that can fit over my treadmill... it's nice to turk standing up... and even better to ham out on a big batch while getting a few miles in.
how do you not fall over?

I'm not trying to be funny, when I try and do anything other than read on the treadmill I end up getting all stumbly.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Medical Study - take a 3 minute survey about your preferences for common medical services. | PANDA
Requester: Juliana [AQGZAPJ1BO9XS] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.90] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 0]
Description:
In this study, you will be asked to think about a common medical situation and tell us your preferences regarding the situation.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
Less than a minute.
This made me giggle so hard. NSFW I guess.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
"nonaddictive" pain killers are a bunch of crap and I can probably guess which ones you are talking about. Damn chronic pain.
Gabapentin? Honestly, I'm so so happy to have it. I can't function without it. I'm at a 7-8 on the pain scale minimum nearly constnatly if I didn't have them, with them I'm hovering around a 4-5 which is sooo much more manageable. Problem is my immune system is about as strong as wet tissue paper. And being sick makes everything worse.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
how do you not fall over?

I'm not trying to be funny, when I try and do anything other than read on the treadmill I end up getting all stumbly.
This isn't true for everyone obviously... but the more you use your body the better you get with spatial awareness, balance and such... if you want to get good at doing things while walking, do lots of things while walking. Your body will learn to adjust to your avtivities.

Reaction score
we're all dying; it's the oxygen
we're in a state of constant combustion,
and around 30 is when the body's rate of regeneration starts to decline below the level of destruction.

but the combustion is necessary as the release of energy is consumed by our body,
and converted to growth and repair of our body's cells

after many years of this, you'll end up like TobyF @TobyF , dying, and ready to leave this mortal coil
I am in the best shape of my life in my 30s! :love:

Castor

Reaction score
Just turned 40. I had to do the math to make sure when my brother reminded me because there is no way in hell that could be true. I remember when my mom turned 40. I don't look 40, I don't act 40, I don't feel 40 it can't be true :tqueen:

30 was hard, it was a shock, 40 so far hasn't been a big deal except for redoing the math a couple times to make sure. My brain still thinks I'm 26 occasionally low 30's on a particularly mature day.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I apologize if my post made some people depressed, I thought everyone was already depressed so I couldn't possibly add on top of it but I was wrong.

you should put the suicide hotline in your signature

""please, if I have caused your depressing situation to decline, call this suicide hotline. or don't, idc"

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
This isn't true for everyone obviously... but the more you use your body the better you get with spatial awareness, balance and such... if you want to get good at doing things while walking, do lots of things while walking. Your body will learn to adjust to your avtivities.
I bet you talk and walk great :mallow

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate people's response | PANDA
Requester: Marissa Clark [A29RP80IZ1L4ET] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Make decisions about other people's response
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Just turned 40. I had to do the math to make sure when my brother reminded me because there is no way in hell that could be true. I remember when my mom turned 40. I don't look 40, I don't act 40, I don't feel 40 it can't be true :tqueen:

30 was hard, it was a shock, 40 so far hasn't been a big deal except for redoing the math a couple times to make sure. My brain still thinks I'm 26 occasionally low 30's on a particularly mature day.
I think 30 was hard too. 40 has been easy (besides the stupid cancer but I about to kick its ass) I am sure 50 will be amazing. It's all about attitude. I normally feel about 20 unless I am having a bad day but those are soon to be over.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Deleted member 481

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
'

Anecdotal, but it seems that 30 is usually harder for people than 40. Thats really the first time a lot of people realize they are getting older since they aren't in their 20s, and by the time they hit 40 they are adjusted.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Behavior | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.47] [Fair: 4.48] [Comm: 3.80] [Fast: 4.32] [Reviews: 470] [ToS: 4]
Description:
$1.10 for 11 minutes!
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.