Not open for further replies.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Reactions: Starslip

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Product RnR.....2 boners per nickel HIT is a little much....I mean, I get it, the young man is in great shape and has plenty to be proud of....congratulations.....but could you keep those to the .15c or .10c HITs at least??
maximum one boner per nickel please.....

jan

Reaction score
Ha. The new job has interrupted my turk time. Babysitting nephews tonight so might as well make some money here as my brother is not paying me. FREE LOADER!
Maybe (someday?) he can pay you back - in babysitting time :wink:

Reactions: Kuddish

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like mom has lung cancer. im checking out for awhile. just gonna be silent. ill talk soon.
sorry to hear that...my best friend is fighting 2 forms of breast cancer...but she's winning and I truly believe your Mom can as well....best of luck and be blessed...

Reactions: TobyF

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got rid of the hiccups. I tried the drinking through a straw and drinking upside down. I'm not sure if it was either of those things but glad they are gone. Thanks all

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Why does my cat insist of sitting in front of my computer screen and trying to knock my pen off the desk.
Tomorrow I am going to plug my travel mouse in and keep it on the left side of the keyboard. That way when one of the two cats "plops" down in front of the keyboard I don't have to even try moving the corded mouse to the non-butt side of the cat.

tldr - just let the cat do what it must.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Tomorrow I am going to plug my travel mouse in and keep it on the left side of the keyboard. That way when one of the two cats "plops" down in front of the keyboard I don't have to even try moving the corded mouse to the non-butt side of the cat.

tldr - just let the cat do what it must.
well at least I have a slide out under my desk where I keep my keyboard and mouse, so at least the cat can't sit on that, although when she sits on my lap she does sometimes hit the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.