02/10 - Fantasy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
how many of these have you done? If you can find it, good on ya!
I've only done the qual test and now waiting to see if I passed or not. Was there something wrong with what I said?

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Scenario Study (academic research project) | PANDA
Requester: PAULINE SCHILPZAND [A2F6YZRH1B821M] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
Description:
The purpose of this study is to investigate ratings of work scenarios. You are asked to read a work scenario and to answer online questions about it.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
10 minutes - I sure hope this is approved

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only done the qual test and now waiting to see if I passed or not. Was there something wrong with what I said?
No, no, since you don't have the qual (I wasn't sure). Once you get the qual, you will see that there are a LOT of location that are impossible to find because the person listing them give few if any photos. That one was the worst yet, but I have seen a single photo of a dank bed, one just showed a mini-frig. A lot are just interior photos. You have to be able to PROVE that you have the correct address and parcel ID and you really need an exterior shot to match up the listing to another site like Google Maps Street View. You will get the hang of which ones to toss back. They keep reposting then bumping up the price the longer they sit (no one can find them) but sometimes the person changes photos and you get a clue. I found one that had been floating around the hit for about 3 months - the HIT will say how old the listing is - because they put a new photo in.

Good luck to you passing the test!!

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
how many of these have you done? If you can find it, good on ya!
I was bored and curious so i tried to find it, the best i could get was the complex the guy is in.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Scenario Study (academic research project) | PANDA
Requester: PAULINE SCHILPZAND [A2F6YZRH1B821M] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
Description:
The purpose of this study is to investigate ratings of work scenarios. You are asked to read a work scenario and to answer online questions about it.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
This was definitely HOTD and I caught it straight off the forum on my iPhone on the couch. :thumbup:

Reactions: Kallee

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
This was definitely HOTD and I caught it straight off the forum on my iPhone on the couch. :thumbup:
I just grabbed it off your post, Thank you.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Indian food be here now pls.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
I was bored and curious so i tried to find it, the best i could get was the complex the guy is in.
I just toss back one that showed the bed, toilet and closet. :eyeroll: I don't know why people think they are going to vacation in a place that they won't even show the exterior and surround neighborhood.....

Reactions: ecko
Status
Not open for further replies.