02/11 - Traction Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to think the same thing. Now I am disappointed with anything less than a $30 day, and really aim for $40/day. I'm happiest at $50+/day.
You can't make $30 a day on mtruck you silly hacker

:llama:

Reactions: loki3404

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
after chatting with a comcast tech services person in chat, they wanted me to do a online survey. Nope I get paid for that shit
had to talk to someone at my cell phone company today and the same thing happened to me and I had the exact same reaction

Reactions: garenheartradio

kidneyboy

Reaction score
Gah, HIT Scraper taking a dump again. Using Chrome, not getting any TO ratings. TO works on the regular mTurk page, but not in HIT Scraper.

edit: Got it working, had to reduce the number of pages I was scraping. Of course, I didn't try that til after I posted. :)

Last edited:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

BusyLes

You Don't Know Who I Am!
Reaction score
Quick question. I had a new requester ask me a question about preventing duplicates. What can I tell her to help with that? She says the MTurk user interface is too time consuming (hours).

Should I refer her here?

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Quick question. I had a new requester ask me a question about preventing duplicates. What can I tell her to help with that? She says the MTurk user interface is too time consuming (hours).

Should I refer her here?
easiest would probably be to grant a qual to those that have taken it. theres a link somewehre in this thread of how to do that.

Miss.Criss

Turk Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else try the Unity game HIT? I can't get the game to finish loading or something... was wondering if anyone else had luck or if I should give up and not bother.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that was an interesting survey, longest survey I have ever done took me about 50 minutes and now I think I need a nap, definately will be worth it with the bonus
just finished rough

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
this 8$ is brutally slow for me, feel like 3 hours isnt even enough at the rate i'm going

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that was an interesting survey, longest survey I have ever done took me about 50 minutes and now I think I need a nap, definately will be worth it with the bonus
Have you done a Tedlab task yet? They will zap the life right out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.