02/12 - Definitely not Terrible Tuesday. Nope, not at all.

Do you like Oreos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
That's surprising. I always thought that issue only affected people in the Los Angeles area.
I don't think I've seen a pattern yet, but I do know I used to be able to do OCMP hits in the past, but maybe only these two are the only one's to use that template for their hits.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

Dhaze

Reaction score
Is that for the ads one? None of the ads loaded for me for the whole hit and I returned it afraid it was my fault some how lol
yea, actually more then half of mine werent loading eitherbut you just click the not loading option for those. I dont think pinterest rejects, and even if you get a soft ban its just for like a day, i had it happen once and was good the next day

Reactions: vandaria

vandaria

Reaction score
yea, actually more then half of mine werent loading eitherbut you just click the not loading option for those. I dont think pinterest rejects, and even if you get a soft ban its just for like a day, i had it happen once and was good the next day
It's mad at me right now for returning the one. Telling me I already have a task assigned (which made me panic and think it was still in my queue...it wasn't) Ah well will try again next set that arrives.

Dhaze

Reaction score
It's mad at me right now for returning the one. Telling me I already have a task assigned (which made me panic and think it was still in my queue...it wasn't) Ah well will try again next set that arrives.
You try refreshing the hit? Them being broken is actually probably why I havent missed any gold questions this batch lol...they all missing.

Reactions: vandaria

vandaria

Reaction score
Title: Take a survey about sequential decision making!! | Accept
Requester: HFDM Lab [A2PMIMP32KBUMR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.30] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.70] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.41
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 23
Description: Must be 18 years old or older and live in the US. , approx. 2-4 minutes (in a soft launch, 80% of subjects finished in 3.5 min or less)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; tookvolatility DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
if someone comes to live with me, i will turk for them.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Your basement is a very attractive offer.
This Food Genius batch has already sapped all of my will to live. Spending the rest of my life in a dark hole sounds very appealing right now.

vandaria

Reaction score
This Food Genius batch has already sapped all of my will to live. Spending the rest of my life in a dark hole sounds very appealing right now.
haha I searched that to see what it was (I don't have quals tho) but I clicked preview and it is from a skating rink/arcade I used to go at when I was a kid.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.