02/14 - Thursday

How many times did you check if the forum was back up yesterday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
It's my face and my attitude. I don't "act my age" whatever that means. And My face has looked just like my avi(6months ago) since I was 20.
Must be nice :cryingcat:

Reactions: Jerami

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to like being in photos, then I found 1 I didn't like, in the wild and changed my views on them. I love that "10years challenge" on fb that people are doing(I don't participate on there but, try to keep tabs) where you take a photo from now and a photo from 10yrs ago and split screen them. Not on your life would I help fine tune fb's facial recognition + aging algo with my own face. What are people thinking?
:p
I posted one with a 7 year spread between them. I might have thought better of it if what you just said about facial recognition had crossed my mind but probably not. There was no 10 year challenge or other sort of group participation incentive involved in doing it. I was cleaning up files on my computer and saw an old picture of me. When I took a look at myself in the mirror on the way out of the bathroom 10 minutes later I thought, "Holy Shit!! What the hell happened to you?" That's when I put them side by side and posted it. It was the first time I ever really noticed myself aging I think.

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.