02/15 - Mouth Watering Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh waited a long fucking time but finally got it when they last gave it out. Keep hope.
I've only been at this for 7 months so I still have plenty of hope bubbling out of all my orifices.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
50 minutes left for dibs!

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Does anybody use UltraViolet?
Sometimes. I always forget that movies come with those codes and don't remember for years to enter them. I have a blu-ray player that has an app to play UV movies, so it is convenient to not have to grab a movie to put in.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Where are the scammy HITs? I need one more dollar to reach $25, aka a quarter Benjamin.

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes. I always forget that movies come with those codes and don't remember for years to enter them. I have a blu-ray player that has an app to play UV movies, so it is convenient to not have to grab a movie to put in.
I don't really understand the point and I always just throw the codes away...Nobody ever talks about it, so I figured that maybe it's something that they're trying to to push that nobody really uses.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~1 min.

Title: < 1 minute short survey
Requester: Maria [A3FY2R7LMFKY5R] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.44 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: A short and simple social survey
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Qualify has not been granted; Location is US

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
~1 min.

Title: < 1 minute short survey
Requester: Maria [A3FY2R7LMFKY5R] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.44 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: A short and simple social survey
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Qualify has not been granted; Location is US
wow, more like 30 seconds

Reactions: TotalBabe

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean, I think I know what that is...but I've never used the code. Lol, I figured they were all expired anyway, cause I only buy stuff from the $9 bin at Wal-Mart!
big spender. I prefer the color coded ones and hunt for the $2 green dot

Reactions: kidneyboy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I mean, I think I know what that is...but I've never used the code. Lol, I figured they were all expired anyway, cause I only buy stuff from the $9 bin at Wal-Mart!
They might be, but I spent a day going through old movies checking out codes and I had codes from movies I bought 3 or 4 years ago on Black Friday still work.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I don't really understand the point and I always just throw the codes away...Nobody ever talks about it, so I figured that maybe it's something that they're trying to to push that nobody really uses.
Yeah, I think its the fact that you have to work for it to get the movies on UV. If there was an easier way to do it, like having a UV account linked to a PC or Blu-ray player, and any DVD that supported it would automatically activate in your account. But I think with most people throwing them away, it makes it easier to keep doing it, since it doesn't cost them anything when no one activates it, yet just by having Ultraviolet on a DVD case might make someone purchase it over a DVD without it. So IDK.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Now I'm intrigued! I'm way out of the loop at bargain hunting!
sometime walmart has a display with hundreds of videos with colored dots. on the side of the display is a sheet with each dot and the price for that color. it ranges from $2 to $10 with every dollar in between. And it isn't just the crap yopu never heard of either. some good stuff shows up

Reactions: kidneyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.