Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: If you were to select a caption for this image, which one would you prefer? | Accept
Requester: ProductRnR [A2BAP2QO7MMQI9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $4.67] [Pay: 1.83] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.68] [Fast: 2.93] [Comm: 2.20] [Fair: 3.33] [Reviews: 409] [ToS: 2]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 436
Description: If you were to select a caption for this image, which one would you prefer?
Requirements: Spam score 17.1 LessThan 20; HIT abandonment rate (%) LessThan 20; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Global Quality Score GreaterThan 5; Quality score 17.1 GreaterThan 40; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

4ourfuture @4ourfuture
Thank you. I don't qual, so hopefully there is a test.

FunBacon

Reaction score
That sucks. Our friend just had to take his kids tablets and ect away because they went over their data.
A lot of tablets/phones under the settings option you can set a limit as to how much data is used. I used to do that when I didn't have unlimited on my phone. It might be something that they can look into. It also lets you break it down between cell phone coverage and WiFi. It also helps if you have more than one kid, you can see if there's one data hog or multiple :grinning:

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes - I just requested qualification this morning. It was instant. but I'm horrible at explaining this stuff.
Hopefully someone smarter at turk can help lol

Reactions: 4ourfuture

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
A lot of tablets/phones under the settings option you can set a limit as to how much data is used. I used to do that when I didn't have unlimited on my phone. It might be something that they can look into. It also lets you break it down between cell phone coverage and WiFi. It also helps if you have more than one kid, you can see if there's one data hog or multiple :grinning:
I'll mention that to them! thank you.

Reactions: FunBacon

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We use Xfinity(Comcast) and I don't believe we have a cap ... we usually avg about 2.5TB/mo for the same reasons (stream everything). We're on the 'performance tier' plan - $85/mo, if that helps. Give them a call ... see if it's available?
I'm on a deal at the moment where my actual net is only 50 bucks per month and it's for the 250mb plan, of course that'll be expiring soon, however my bill is now 100 bucks for just net having to pay the extra 50 to be uncapped. I know some areas are still uncapped mine was when I signed up and about 6 months in..bam cap.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
From Serial Mom @Serial Mom - "To find the place to take a qual test for a hit that is up, I go to the all hits page of mturk, and in the upper right there is a filters button, I open that and un-click the qualified part, and then do a search for that requester, click the show more info on the hit, and it will list the quals with the link to any tests."

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: High School Physics Test14 - 30 Physics questions | PANDA
Requester: John Murray [A2NRGDYFHA3HAF] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $6.12] [Pay: 2.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.59] [Fast: 4.93] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 63] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Answer 30 High School Physics questions -This is one of fourteen similar hits
Requirements: HSPH EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US

John Murray making me feel stupid all morning.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes - I just requested qualification this morning. It was instant. but I'm horrible at explaining this stuff.
Hopefully someone smarter at turk can help lol
Give yourself more credit, you're doing great. :cat:

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Cognitive Psychology Task | PANDA
Requester: Karl Healey [A8CF41JIQ32MR] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.09] [Fast: 4.91]
Description:
Make judgments about lists of words.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

5 minutes, iframe.

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Our cap is 1024 GB a month so 1 TB, issue is I don't have cable everything we do is through the net. So factor in..2 adults, 3 teenage children. Everyone uses the net for everything phones, game systems, tvs, streaming boxes, computers. For example today is the 16th and as of now my usage is currently 2746GB, we routinely go over 4000 and have had months over 6.

I'm kind of wondering if that's typical for someone in my spot or if my family just uses a ton of net.
That seems high to me, but if you don't have cable it makes sense. Kind of makes me wonder if getting cable might be cheaper than uncapped internet though.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That seems high to me, but if you don't have cable it makes sense. Kind of makes me wonder if getting cable might be cheaper than uncapped internet though.
I'm pretty sure we'd be over it even with cable, no one watches many shows, it's all youtube and downloading games from xbox live and psn and that kinda stuff. Everyone is so use to not having cable around here I'm not sure how much it'd change. And then this issue..they'd not want cable boxes they'd just want to use the app to watch it.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
My hit exporter isn't working. :(

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity -- Predict the Academy Awards (research required) | PANDA
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.26] [Fair: 4.62] [Comm: 4.43] [Fast: 4.52]
Description:
Live Group Activity -- Predict the Academy Awards (research required)
Time: 9 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Early Oscars Exists; PB DoesNotExist;
Starts at 2pm EST, so might be worth the panda if you don't catch it raw.

Reactions: Stacy B

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reminder:

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we'd be over it even with cable, no one watches many shows, it's all youtube and downloading games from xbox live and psn and that kinda stuff. Everyone is so use to not having cable around here I'm not sure how much it'd change. And then this issue..they'd not want cable boxes they'd just want to use the app to watch it.
people in my house would die without cable, plus netflix, plus hulu+, youtube red...

Reactions: SweetiePuff
Status
Not open for further replies.