02/16 - Tantalizing Taste Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well guys I have no reason to be here if I can't talk about HITs when it literally has nothing to do with the survey content. All I stated was the time they were going to take to pay out the bonus. Back to lurking :thumbup:
Hang around, this site is okay...and, we would appreciate any help you can contribute. BTW, I know how you're feeling. One of the other forums ripped me a new asshole because I said my bonus was different than someone elses. I am still trying to figure that one out????

Ken_Kaniff

Reaction score
Wow you guys are delusional that is like saying I can't talk about how long it will take for them to pay out on a regular hit (which I see all the time). I have a screenshot of the paragraph discussing why they do it and even if someone knew they were going to do it before the survey how would it affect the results?

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Select a task and answer some questions | PANDA
Requester: UA Research Group [A39O6ZITQB83OS] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.74 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.01 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.72 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 140
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: To join either a work task or a play task. And you need to answer some questions about your perceptions and feelings. This task will take you approximately 15-20 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Location is US

Reactions: jan

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Look through my history
I think she meant you can still do that, not that you never had.

I'm sorry if there is any confusion, sometimes survey content can be tricky to identify but the rule is basically anything past the preview page. Sometimes the information may not impact it at all, but we never really know for sure. What you quoted clearly wasn't the AA time, so it's part of the survey even if you don't think it will affect anything. If you want to discuss it further you can PM a mod, that might help get it a little clearer.

Thanks.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I knew you were gonna start :throwrock:
Most of the time it works
I love that script. It works great and I don't need to click reload. But if I have clicked on the autoloading page that has just loaded a hit then that one will become active and screw everything up in my queue. then i have to go one by one through my queue to find it. If I catch it soon enough its usually the last one loaded or near there. but if a few more have loaded since then its gets to be a barrel of monkeys.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
EDIT - nvm

Reactions: Kerek

jan

Reaction score
Wow you guys are delusional that is like saying I can't talk about how long it will take for them to pay out on a regular hit (which I see all the time). I have a screenshot of the paragraph discussing why they do it and even if someone knew they were going to do it before the survey how would it affect the results?
Here's one idea :)

different surveys have different conditions. You are looking at your survey, with its conditions.

Researchers set them up, sometimes, with a variety of different situations in order to see how their subject responds. Letting others know about your condition impacts someone whose condition is different.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Dude. Just stop. It's clearly in the rules that SC (anything past the hit preview page) is not allowed. Doesn't matter if you think the rule is stupid or not. It's still a rule.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for double reply but the AA time and something inside the actual survey are not the same at all.

Everyone, please try and remain respectful, even if you disagree. Thanks.

jan

Reaction score
I think she meant you can still do that, not that you never had.

I'm sorry if there is any confusion, sometimes survey content can be tricky to identify but the rule is basically anything past the preview page. Sometimes the information may not impact it at all, but we never really know for sure. What you quoted clearly wasn't the AA time, so it's part of the survey even if you don't think it will affect anything. If you want to discuss it further you can PM a mod, that might help get it a little clearer.

Thanks.
thank you - and yes, I wouldn't ever try to be disrespectful online (never my intention :)

Reactions: Jaded

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Well guys I have no reason to be here if I can't talk about HITs when it literally has nothing to do with the survey content. All I stated was the time they were going to take to pay out the bonus. Back to lurking :thumbup:
don't be so sensitive. the mods have a job to do and they err on the side of caution. because of that this site (or at least the other one did) has lots of requestors actually come to our forum and discuss their hits. Thats a win for us. They have to muffle me from time to time. I just let it flow like water off my back.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
False ding from Burke he may be up to something today lol

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I love that script. It works great and I don't need to click reload. But if I have clicked on the autoloading page that has just loaded a hit then that one will become active and screw everything up in my queue. then i have to go one by one through my queue to find it. If I catch it soon enough its usually the last one loaded or near there. but if a few more have loaded since then its gets to be a barrel of monkeys.
:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.