Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those Noblis gave me a headache. I do not see how you all like them. :thumbdown:
I don't care for them but since I woke up late I was willing to do them today. Only $1.21 away from goal now.

Reactions: MindNumbing

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care for them but since I woke up late I was willing to do them today. Only $1.21 away from goal now.

They might not be so bad if they showed the person and they stayed on the screen. BUt geez I had a baseball player and they jumped on and off every second. Just not worth the hassle for a few cents to me.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
They might not be so bad if they showed the person and they stayed on the screen. BUt geez I had a baseball player and they jumped on and off every second. Just not worth the hassle for a few cents to me.
ah man you just toss those back and go on to the next, cherry pick'em

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh yeah, definitely not worth it in that case. Like Just Matthew @Just Matthew said, cherry pick when they show up. I only submitted one with the person in the video and that was only because he was on the screen the entire time.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh yeah, definitely not worth it in that case. Like Just Matthew @Just Matthew said, cherry pick when they show up. I only submitted one with the person in the video and that was only because he was on the screen the entire time.
Yep. Interviews are easy. Otherwise move on. You don't have to finish any hit if you don't want to. Also if you get in late, then there is still some work to do. More work but at least you get a few.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
The only ones I won't do for sure are music videos where I know there is going to be 9000 cuts to and from the topic person. if it somebody doing a speech or a concert were the camera is focused on the stage the entire time mark the start and finish and submit you just have to really use your better judgement. obviously podcasts or audio only are insta submits I duno you can really just horde a Q full and work form there.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm getting way too efficient at writing AHK now. Thanks a lot Blue @Blue
(note that thanks should be read in an angry sarcastic tone, not grateful)

Reactions: Blue and kryss

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: ~15-25 minute survey of bystander reactions to suspicious events. Possible bonus credits available. | PANDA
Requester: simon wells [A3IR6OM73J249D] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 5.00][Fair: 0.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 0.00]
Description:
An exploration of the experiences and actions of individuals who know or suspect someone may commit future acts of violence
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 0, SWells Bystander Survey Participant has not been granted, Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, NZ, US, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Says there is a screener on the preview page so I'd panda it.

Reactions: kryss

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Go have dinner, miss all the batches. Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.