Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would like to know what an average hourly wage would be after a few months.
It varies so wildly for me that it's hard to give an answer. :( It's also very different per turker. Sorry, that's the least helpful answer ever.

Reactions: Pleco

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
What is redacted anyways?
re·dact
riˈdakt/
verb
past tense: redacted; past participle: redacted
  1. edit (text) for publication.
    • censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm soon signing up my best friend for this mturk scam thing. she will be in this forum soon! We can all make more than $30 per day, right?

Reactions: Krikket

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It varies so wildly for me that it's hard to give an answer. :( It's also very different per turker. Sorry, that's the least helpful answer ever.
You're right though, turking is incredibly variable. It depends on how much effort you put in, at what time, with which kinds of quals you have, your number of approved HITs, how good you are at catching HITs and batches, if you live in certain states or not.

Each turker is a unique, piece of shit snowflake.

Babadooba

Contributor
Reaction score
the kadauchi is not bound by the laws of your pedestrian logic, or your silly physics... the kadachi only knows the word of zod... and the law of queue.
I was with you until the "queue" part, what's that word with 4 silent letters mean? Shouldn't that just be q?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
You're right though, turking is incredibly variable. It depends on how much effort you put in, at what time, with which kinds of quals you have, your number of approved HITs, how good you are at catching HITs and batches, if you live in certain states or not.

Each turker is a unique, piece of shit snowflake.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to know what an average hourly wage would be after a few months.
It's really hard to say. A lot of turkers don't really work hourly in a sense. You kinda just sit around at your computer with a few pandas on and wait for work to show up. $20 bucks here from a batch, $15 there, maybe a few good surveys during the day and it adds up quickly.

Reactions: Namari

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm soon signing up my best friend for this mturk scam thing. she will be in this forum soon! We can all make more than $30 per day, right?
Only those who post nude photos of themselves on the faces of the crowd thread. Its weird, but it works.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
It's really hard to say. A lot of turkers don't really work hourly in a sense. You kinda just sit around at your computer with a few pandas on and wait for work to show up. $20 bucks here from a batch, $15 there, maybe a few good surveys during the day and it adds up quickly.
It also depends on if you want to include the money you make from the sperm bank during those slow periods between batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.