02/17 - Speedy Elimination Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I think aveline @aveline wins even though she already said she wouldn't. All you have to do to knock mboone73 @mboone73 and Amon @Amon out is make them listen to St. Anger for a few seconds. Maybe distract you with an Alexa Bliss gif or something. Gator and Angel are a bit more tricky though, because they don't seem to have any obvious to me weaknesses at the moment.
My weakness is dogs but you don't know if I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry or turn into John Wick

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 is probably going to be suprised if she ever sees all this. minding her own business and she logs in to see she’s part of the mtc elimination chamber match
That's precisely what just happened. Apparently someone screwed up the booking and never actually tagged me. :cautious:
Showing up for work like

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I think it's possible they just hit a point where they couldn't think of a way to top MoP and AJFA. I wonder if an interviewer has asked them that before?
Eh, maybe. But, "Hey, let's hire Bon Jovi's producer!" shouldn't have been the reaction to that.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
can one of you email Noah and ask how much longer the chat hits will go on for if at all?

i know him and i are close, but i dont want to find out first hand if the answer is it’s over

Reactions: SmolAliens

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL. My husband has like 4 tri tip steaks in the freezer. He's always grillin' steak and makes fun of me for just wanting a burger.
I don't like steak either and Iove burgers. Go to outback and get the salmon. :shrug:

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
can one of you email Noah and ask how much longer the chat hits will go on for if at all?

i know him and i are close, but i dont want to find out first hand if the answer is it’s over
You have an email or should I just use the contact form for one of the hits I submitted?

SmolAliens

Reaction score

Ugh, they are? :(

HelloHello

Reaction score
Low 15 predicted for tonight . . . I went out to brunch and their heat was out and I haven't warmed back up yet and this news just makes me feel colder!

Reactions: aveline

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm still getting some on hit catcher.
I will be sad when they are over. I'll be taking a break when they are.

Oh, writing lesson objectives is harder than I thought.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Low 15 predicted for tonight . . . I went out to brunch and their heat was out and I haven't warmed back up yet and this news just makes me feel colder!
Highs next week are supposed to be between 85 and 87 and I now officially hate life for the next 8-9 months.

GTR

Reaction score

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
did you know that calico cats are almost always female because the black and orange alleles (dna) are only on X chromosomes (so boys can have one or the other, and not both)? and that any male cats that have it are really XXY and infertile?

Status
Not open for further replies.