Reactions: pleeseno

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Is that why I'm alone? Lol
Nahhhhh man, its just either no one gets how cool/special/great/ you are
Or you don't let people see it
But idk, I'm just a screeching dolphin so

https://www.quora.com/When-it-comes-to-they-way-you-look-is-the-camera-more-accurate-or-is-a-mirror

"A good-quality, flat mirror is going to show you very accurately how other people will see you. ....What makes the camera different are two things: Scene compression due to focal length and depth of field. ....Most portraits are shot with a telephoto lens- that’s generally regarded as a lens with a focal length longer than about 80mm for a 35mm camera. This causes scene compression, which means that items seperated by distance from the camera appear to be closer. It also ‘thins’ out faces and is generally considered to be more attractive."

Reactions: Gator

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I believe in the first part
I do not believe the second
But it's ok! Sometimes cameras don't convey people's actual looks well. I'm sure you're fine when you smile irl

They do say that that either how you look on camera or how you look in the mirror is how other people actually see you...I forget which one....
I'm an ugly fucker when I take selfies. I'm a sexy bitch in the mirror though.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I usually don't take any unless whined at during family things. Mostly that's just my one grandmother who insists that it happens at every family get together. I dunno, I just find the smiles to look forced in pictures of myself and it bugs me. Like it took me 15 tries before I didn't just look extremely pissed off.
I understand that. My grandma (bucia) is like that too. I don't mind smiling too much, but some days, I just am not as flattering

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I understand that. My grandma (bucia) is like that too. I don't mind smiling too much, but some days, I just am not as flattering
-shrug- both I saw seemed fine. Boy did that first one make you look young though. Also, what language is bucia?

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
-shrug- both I saw seemed fine. Boy did that first one make you look young though. Also, what language is bucia?
I was under a yr ago when I took it. I used it for my portfolio which is why Jeremai had mentioned it. I don't have anything "professional" atm to put on there, but almost everyone adds their face so I thought I should too. I don't think I'm that young..?

(boo-sha) is Polish. Well, it's like Hungarian/Polish? Its informal and is only used on my mom's side. My dad's mom was grandma. I don't speak it, but I'm mixed with it and many other places

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I was under a yr ago when I took it. I used it for my portfolio which is why Jeremai had mentioned it. I don't have anything "professional" atm to put on there, but almost everyone adds their face so I thought I should too. I don't think I'm that young..?

(boo-sha) is Polish. Well, it's like Hungarian/Polish? Its informal and is only used on my mom's side. My dad's mom was grandma. I don't speak it, but I'm mixed with it and many other places
I think most people are anymore. I'm german, french, english, dutch, tiny bit of native american, also jewish through fathers side. Those are what I can think of off the top of my head anyway.

Reactions: pleeseno

spchles1

Reaction score
Anyone know the AA on Tristan Miller, a couple days ago?

Reactions: Metallica
Status
Not open for further replies.