02/17 - Wonderful and Salivating Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Psst... I got Smoked Gouda & Chives Lays chips... Except for a subtle bite of smokiness, they're sour cream & cheddar. A bit better. Ok, yeah/. Go buy some now. They're pretty fucking good.
I picked up Tzatziki flavored Ruffles at Costco months back. Haven't seen them since. Chronically bummed about it.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For anyone who is just hanging out and watching from far away, there is a whole lot of stuff that I wish I had known early on. Two points of advice that I will give. After you are familiar with the Mturk format get hitscraper, it will help. After you get hitscraper, and figure out what a "panda" is, panda every survey that seems worth it to you. It took me longer than I like to admit to figure that out. Beyond that, don't be scared. When you're ready to come in from the cold, we have pizza and blanket forts. I think Aveline might even have some spare avatars.
It took me an embarrassing amount of time to figure out the difference between setting up a panda and watching a requester on TM. Once I did my earnings shot up through the roof.

Reactions: Tuesday

cdegg

Reaction score
Psst... I got Smoked Gouda & Chives Lays chips... Except for a subtle bite of smokiness, they're sour cream & cheddar. A bit better. Ok, yeah/. Go buy some now. They're pretty fucking good.
I think I might go to the store tomorrow just to get those :thumbup:

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
not really though, $40 a day is easy

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score