02/18 - Sound of Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Last time the batch posted, I think the links didn't redirect correctly if you clicked on them but worked if you copy and pasted. I think the person ended up marking them as not working and got a lot rejected.
Oh yeah, that sounds vaguely familiar. It seems like they said they had got them reversed, but I'm not sure. The links still don't all work right and you still have to manually c/p the wonky links. I did a bunch yesterday when they were in the hundreds.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone working on these? What do you think?

Title: Verify Images | AcceptA
Requester: Chris Callison-Burch [A32TTE4XXN6MQZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.46] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.52] [Fast: 3.64] [Comm: 3.45] [Fair: 3.98] [Reviews: 269] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: $16.67] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: 100% of 2] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.05
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 9036
Description: Click on all images that DON'T match a keyword.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
The photos were loading very, very slowly for me. I did a couple and then gave up.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

TV: [Hrly: $11.46] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $16.67] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: 100% of 2] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.05
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
i just tried a couple and didn't get it....the word they gave me seemed to have no connection to anything on the page and half the pics were in a foreign language..
returned...

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i just tried a couple and didn't get it....the word they gave me seemed to have no connection to anything on the page and half the pics were in a foreign language..
returned...
yeah, I was going to just stop at first because I found the same thing, but I skipped a few and have found some that seem to make sense now. Not great, but it's something I suppose.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
yeah, I was going to just stop at first because I found the same thing, but I skipped a few and have found some that seem to make sense now. Not great, but it's something I suppose.
I've decided to throw in the towel and go get some delicious Cajun fried chicken from Popeye's....LOL

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Worker Queue Elegant Return
// @namespace    https://turkerview.com/mturk-scripts/
// @version      0.1
// @description  Fix a few pain points w/ worker queue until someone more motivated comes along and truly fixes it.
// @author       ChrisTurk
// @match        https://worker.mturk.com/tasks
// @grant        GM_log
// @require        https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.2.1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

$(document).ready(function(){
    //handle the returning of hits so worker doesn't
    $('body').on('click', 'button:contains(Return)', function(e){
        e.preventDefault();
        let form = $(this).closest('form');
        let postTo = 'https://worker.mturk.com' + form.attr('action');
        // do NOT remove the li from the DOM.. it'll throw endless react errors lol. Just hide it.
        $.post(postTo, form.serialize()).done(function(){
            console.log('done');
            form.closest('li.table-row').hide();
        }).fail(function(){
            console.log('fail');
            form.closest('li.table-row').hide();
        });

});
});
Just found this on TH and thought I'd share. Lets you return stuff from queue without it jumping to the next hit. Shout out to ChrisTurk @ChrisTurk .

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
returned...
Some are better than others. The ones that are almost all the same easily identifiable thing (like I got record and all but two were vinyl records) just take a sec.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
If you qualify and want some brain melting, John Murray has the physics test HITs up.
It really is a little brain melting. I did well in physics, but some of this stuff I've completely blanked on. Then you hit that one question that just "clicks", and you relaxa little because you're not a completely idiot like you thought you were.

Reactions: aveline and lolkatB

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
If you qualify and want some brain melting, John Murray has the physics test HITs up.
I took the qualifying test and passed, but I kinda utilized ALL my physics knowledge on that Qual Test. I'd be afraid to touch any of the others.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I took the qualifying test and passed, but I kinda utilized ALL my physics knowledge on that Qual Test. I'd be afraid to touch any of the others.
"A test should take no more than 12-30 minutes to complete. You may take as many of the fourteen tests as you want, on any schedule you wish. We will pay you US$1.00 (100 cents) if you complete this test, regardless of your score." I think they are testing their tests not us.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Online Behavioural Performance in Anxious and Non-Anxious Volunteers | Accept
Requester: Lucie Daniel-Watanabe [A33KREXETT264B] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 1
Description: This study consists of online questionnaires which ask questions about you and any mental health symptoms you may be experiencing. You will then go on to complete an online cognitive test.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrowdWorkersEXT

Reaction score

Reward:
$0.05
Many people were doing these wrong - you're supposed to pick the images that DON'T represent the word. If anyone here is getting rejections, that's why. Please email CCB if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.