02/19 - Feast On Friday!

How long does it take you to think of a brilliant reply?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yummy! I make good oatmeal cookies with cranberries and almonds. One of my faves. :happy:
That sounds delicious. I didn't add anything to them this time.

Reactions: coffeeowl

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No turking from me today besides those late night Pick Fu. We took the little one to the zoo and I made ginormous cookies so I've got that going for me. I'm just gonna hope for a better week next week.
Did you guys see any cool animals like a tapir, or perhaps a tapir?

Reactions: heeheehahaha

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Noblis is a class act. I accidentally submit one and was worried so had emailed them about it.

Hello - We are contacting you because our records show you completed one of our HITs on Thursday, during a batch that was broken for a signficant period of time. We would like to apologize for the error and thank everyone who contacted us to let us know. If you submitted a few HITs while they were broken, we plan to accept them so that your acceptance rate won't suffer. However, if you submitted a significant number of broken HITs and did not contact us about them, we will reject your HITs submitted during this time. They will be processed by the end of the day tomorrow. We really appreciate everyone who has worked diligently on our tasks and are taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you all!

Last edited:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh cookies. I love them. I want them. I had too many of them this week and now I am paying the price. I'm on a diet and all I have thought about is cookies. and cereal, and cake, and donuts.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Noblis is a class act. I accidentally submit one and was worried so had emailed them about it.

Hello - We are contacting you because our records show you completed one of our HITs on Thursday, during a batch that was broken for a signficant period of time. We would like to apologize for the error and thank everyone who contacted us to let us know. If you submitted a few HITs while they were broken, we plan to accept them so that your acceptance rate won't suffer. However, if you submitted a significant number of broken HITs and did not contact us about them, we will reject your HITs submitted during this time. They will be processed by the end of the day tomorrow. We really appreciate everyone who has worked diligently on our tasks and are taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you all!

I submitted 5 before I realized something was fishy and didnt contact them because everybody else said they did so are mine going to get rejected? can't wait to find out.

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you guys see any cool animals like a tapir, or perhaps a tapir?
Nah, it was actually kind of boring lol. We had to drive out to Santa Ana and the zoo was only 5min away. Spur of the moment decision. Most of the animals were asleep or just resting and the kid didn't pay much attention to any of them. We plan to take her to the LA zoo some other time.

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nah, it was actually kind of boring lol. We had to drive out to Santa Ana and the zoo was only 5min away. Spur of the moment decision. Most of the animals were asleep or just resting and the kid didn't pay much attention to any of them. We plan to take her to the LA zoo some other time.
The LA Zoo is great! Guess what's my favorite animal there?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I submitted 5 before I realized something was fishy and didnt contact them because everybody else said they did so are mine going to get rejected? can't wait to find out.
I doubt it. I'm thinking it's going to be more the ones that did a shit ton. Actually, looking back I submit 2.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I doubt it. I'm thinking it's going to be more the ones that did a shit ton. Actually, looking back I submit 2.
reject I can handle just don't hard block me noblis cause that, that would upset me.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I didn't submit any where the video didn't play and returned a whole queue of them. I only did the ones that finally worked during the end of the batch so hopefully I'm good!

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Also, best day ever as far as turking. Those A9s put me over. (My goal is $20, but always hoping for more of course).
Projected Earnings for Today $50.01
Hot damn, your avatar and your work ethic don't match at all.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I went through and hid all of the red, orange, and yellow requesters that are constantly on mine.
do you filter by TO?

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
do you filter by TO?
I look at the number rating and the color. I kept some of the greenish yellow requesters though. Until I find a better way this is looking good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.