• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: American Foreign Policy (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UGA Foreign Policy Decision Lab [AVEIWZ5SGY31E] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Survey of Deterrence Policy in the United States
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 24
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [74942653-75018] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

6-7 minutes, writing.

Reactions: Peachy

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
As my 5 year old told me when I asked him how he knew sign language:"Sesame Street!" Try whatever the equivalent is today and that's how they learn.
It was MANY years ago, but I remember my oldest being around 2, and we were at Waffle House, and the waitress just asked him, "Do You know your ABC's?" and my son stood up in the booth put his hands behind his back and starting swaying and singing the complete Alphabet Song, That waitress though he was a SUPER Genius. I knew that he knew it from Sesame Street and probably didn't have a CLUE what the letters meant.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I assume today is going to be slow due to president's day.
never know for sure, I had a decent thanksgiving a few years back

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score
It was MANY years ago, but I remember my oldest being around 2, and we were at Waffle House, and the waitress just asked him, "Do You know your ABC's?" and my son stood up in the booth put his hands behind his back and starting swaying and singing the complete Alphabet Song, That waitress though he was a SUPER Genius. I knew that he knew it from Sesame Street and probably didn't have a CLUE what the letters meant.
You'd be surprised. I was in a sign language class with my son who's Grandma couldn't watch him that evening. He was keeping up with the instructor and the instructor stopped the class to ask him how he knew this stuff.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, and I also have cat and photo masters quals

Less of us than I thought.
They're obviously too busy working on all of those HITs that they have access to that they don't have the time to come vote.

every mtc poll is skewed for various reasons

masters voting in non-masters, etc, etc
Not to mention that it's a holiday, and fewer than half of the members that read these threads seem to actually vote in the polls, so our sample size isn't exactly an accurate representation of the community as a whole. I do think it gets us in the ballpark though, at least among the more active members.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
You'd be surprised. I was in a sign language class with my son who's Grandma couldn't watch him that evening. He was keeping up with the instructor and the instructor stopped the class to ask him how he knew this stuff.
Well my oldest son still to this day, says he learned to from Reading Rainbow.

weakman

Reaction score
I've spent the last two hours attempting to turk but have now decided that playing Subnautica is the far superior use of my time.
Was trying to play some PUBG today, bad idea. The lag and fps drops piss me off.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I got a 5 lb bag for 88 cents last week and have a coupon from Hy-Vee to get a 5 lb bag for 49 cents this week!
wait i really didnt know some taxes dont tax food....

Status
Not open for further replies.