02/19 - Signing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
It's promising, but I also received this message after the initial dialogue with me trying to explain to him that I did indeed do the work.
To me his message sounded kind of like a cop out. You took a personality survey (or w/e it was) obviously on their program, with his email right in the screenshot, and he responds with that? Seems really odd.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want don't want to invest a lot of time, if no one would actually use it.
I know I would definitely appreciate a post if you end up making it. I spent like 2 hours last night trying to figure out how to make a script work for a certain HIT I wanted. Was maddening. Then this morning I figured it out, lol.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want don't want to invest a lot of time, if no one would actually use it.
I'll use it! If it's easy you can send me step by step instructions but i have 0 clue to code so you will have to bear with me.

Reactions: kryss and Squatty

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
P L A Y E R 9 1 @P L A Y E R 9 1 and Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain
I saw you guys asking for a script for the Clinic hits, I assume to mark them all "Not Aggressive"

If you are interested and would actually read it and use it, I can make a thread with step by step instructions and pictures on how to make that script.
I would LOVE to see something like that. I am just researching how to get started with scripting and will take any help/examples I can get.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
This is me trying to "script" these Clinic hits.

Is it:
$('input:radio[value="NotAggressive"]').prop('checked', true);

? No...Ok, let's change Value to Not Aggressive. Is it radio? Crap, ok that didn't work. Lol tried like 20 combinations. Kadauchi doesn't have to worry about me anytime soon I think.

I know it's something like that, but it's probably waaaayy different.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss and Squatty

cassius

Reaction score
What is up with some of these transcriptions hits? There is one up now and when I try to open the audio, sometimes it will open but I can't get it download so I can put it in my transcription software. Other times I get a 404 error. Is it me, the requester or mturk? A few weeks ago there was one that wouldn't open and when I asked the requester they did reply back and said they didn't think they put it up correctly or the platform was not working or something. It's just disgusting where people need work done but you can't get to it to do it for them.

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
There is some up for taking pictures in my state through the app on android

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Those aren't really worth it unless you have the items right at hand. I've never done those, but I know what you mean. If you see the ones Called Consumer Interests then definitely hit those up to increase your numbers. Penny hits that are done in like 3-4 seconds.

Reactions: Yungskell

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
oh ok, I assumed you meant some others they post, usually in huge batches. i don't have those available where I live so have no clue. Edit-And actually some other ones besides customer interests, though i do well with those too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.