coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Took me 40 minutes and I had to bang my head against a wall for a bit, because there was too much math for me to think straight... so your mileage may vary. :banghead:
that thing was brutal even if you like math.
There must be different versions as mine had no math just sorting tasks that were extremely hard to do on the phone. :(

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
There must be different versions as mine had no math just sorting tasks that were extremely hard to do on the phone. :(
yeah, not to reveal too much but the one I had involved a scratch paper and a calculator. they estimate a 1/2 hour, but took me more than that.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah, not to reveal too much but the one I had involved a scratch paper and a calculator. they estimate a 1/2 hour, but took me more than that.
Ewww! Different versions then. I would have returned that ASAP. I know they had a LAPTOP/COMPUTER only one today as well which I did not catch. Maybe they were trying them both on different devices. :shrug:

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Definitely different versions. I did it earlier and just had sorting tasks as well.

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Talk with chatbot to get AppleCare! | PANDA
Requester: kixlab-jean [AQKOMRXZC0PHK] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30 days
Available: 1
Description: Please proceed the conversation with our chatbot to complete your AppleCare experience.
Qualifications: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Ewww! Different versions then. I would have returned that ASAP. I know they had a LAPTOP/COMPUTER only one today as well which I did not catch. Maybe they were trying them both on different devices. :shrug:
I caught that one and ended up returning it. I think I got the bad version.

Status
Not open for further replies.