02/20 - Sumptuous Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I've got 165 Tubes so far. I think that's the cap since I think I went through a full queue looking for a false cap. And they got me hooked once I got a false cap after 10+ returns.

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Also, should I email them? A lot of those links were broken. Last time people didn't email a requester, nobody got paid.

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you guys really doing these YTA HITs? Almost every one I've caught has bad coding either in the video link or in the artist/song field, so I keep returning them. Don't feel like scamming hits today.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, should I email them? A lot of those links were broken. Last time people didn't email a requester, nobody got paid.
Its google. I don't think messaging them would even do any good. Never known a google requester to reply.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Its google. I don't think messaging them would even do any good. Never known a google requester to reply.
I think SininStyle @SininStyle got a response from a Google account one time? But yeah, I think that's the only time I've heard of someone from Google replying.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you guys really doing these YTA HITs? Almost every one I've caught has bad coding either in the video link or in the artist/song field, so I keep returning them. Don't feel like scamming hits today.
I don't feel like its scamming tbh. There is an option for 'would not play' and you can still answer the other questions based on the artist and title.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't feel like its scamming tbh. There is an option for 'would not play' and you can still answer the other questions based on the artist and title.
This plus only about 1 in 4 were broken for me.
Don't know if it's the luck of the draw, but it's not like the entire thing was broken.

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
*Crowd Task mentality

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.