HelloHello

Reaction score
First time ever User Testing missed making a payment today -

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
First time ever User Testing missed making a payment today -
I haven't gone beyond signing up, but I saw this: Payment Time: Payment is received exactly 7 days after the test is completed, including the time of day. So if you complete a test at 5:00pm, you should expect to be paid around 5:30pm, 7 days later. Occasionally PayPal has 24-48 hour delays on payments, so please wait an extra 48 hours before contacting support about a payment issue since it should resolve itself.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I haven't gone beyond signing up, but I saw this: Payment Time: Payment is received exactly 7 days after the test is completed, including the time of day. So if you complete a test at 5:00pm, you should expect to be paid around 5:30pm, 7 days later. Occasionally PayPal has 24-48 hour delays on payments, so please wait an extra 48 hours before contacting support about a payment issue since it should resolve itself.
It's weird, on their payment schedule is shows 'pending' and a test I took later in the day on 2/13/20 was paid and Paypal sent me a notification. I think their system had a hiccup.

When are you going to dip your toes in the pool so to speak? Once you do a few you'll regret not having dived in sooner. I absolutely love them.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
It's weird, on their payment schedule is shows 'pending' and a test I took later in the day on 2/13/20 was paid and Paypal sent me a notification. I think their system had a hiccup.

When are you going to dip your toes in the pool so to speak? Once you do a few you'll regret not having dived in sooner. I absolutely love them.
Lol, you're the reason i signed up. And yeah, I'm sure I'm going to regret not diving in sooner!

Reactions: HelloHello

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about quiz topics | Accept
Requester: Nik Bonaddio [AXN46L1KMVHPI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$34.60] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: Everyone loves trivia! But which topics to do they enjoy best? Help us decide what are the most popular topics
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perspectives on Addiction and Public Policy(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Mia M. Ricardo [A2FNYOVXJ0DUM8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.95] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 0
Description: This task is a research study, which is interested in individuals’ perspectives on the development of drug addiction and public policies related to drug addiction. It involves answering questions about you, casting votes on a hypothetical ballot, among other things.

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about quiz topics | Accept
Requester: Nik Bonaddio [AXN46L1KMVHPI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$34.60] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 10:00
Description: Everyone loves trivia! But which topics to do they enjoy best? Help us decide what are the most popular topics
I don't love trivia, but I loved that hit. So quick!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Lol, you're the reason i signed up. And yeah, I'm sure I'm going to regret not diving in sooner!
I got to do one of their studies on my new iPhone and I was very pleased with how the app worked. I mostly avoid the ones for the Android phone because most of the time the recorder doesn't work correctly (and I've seen others comment on that in Reddit; apparently it depends on the brand of Android you have and not necessarily the operating system version). It's just too frustrating. The studies for iPad and desktop PC work perfectly 99% of the time. I was stressed for the first 5 or so and then it became old hat. The first Live Sessions were nerve racking but now, piece of cake.

• Love

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Off to read my latest book and eat hummus and pretzels - I finally took the plunge and tried hummus, despite the fact it looks like something found in a diaper, and found I like it a lot.
Hummus is so good. Eating it with pretzels is a good choice, it's my go to if I don't feel like pita chips. Enjoy!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Good night and good luck all, I reached my maximum attention span much earlier, and it's been steadily downhill since. Time for me to crawl into bed with snacks. DOOL, and cats. Including the damn cat that chewed through my headphone cord...

HelloHello

Reaction score
Hummus is so good. Eating it with pretzels is a good choice, it's my go to if I don't feel like pita chips. Enjoy!
I tried it first with bagel chips and I think those are my favorite but pretzels aren’t bad. I’ll give pita chips a try.

Reactions: Finn Mertens

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Reactions: Finn Mertens

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Reactions: baconfly

JCIII

Reaction score
Thank you for contacting me.

It turns out the algorithm we used to pay participants was wrong. We’ve submitted a report to approve all the participants we wrongly rejected, and you were among them. The program will take around a day to process the report.

Thank you for taking your time with the survey, we really appreciate it. Your bonus with extra winnings will come within a few days.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the slip up.

> On Feb 20, 2020, at 8:21 PM, <mturk-noreply@amazon.com> wrote:
>
> Message from
> ---------------------------------
> Worker I:eek:
> HIT Title: Mortgage Decisions Survey
> HIT Description: Choose the mortgage which best aligns with your preferences, given an assigned income the computer will give you. Pay will range from 60 cents to $1.17, with an average of $1.00. Your pay beyond the minimum 60 cents will be made in a bonus.
> HIT I:eek:
>
> I fully took your survey with care and the code I copied at the end of your survey was wrong? Was it a period at the end of the survey code? I do not make up anything that is not true in in taking any survey. I would really like to know exactly what I did wrong to prevent this in the future. At the very least please use my data as it is accurate.
>
> Jerome
> ---------------------------------
>
> Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
>
> The message above was sent by an Amazon Mechanical Turk user.
> Please review the message and respond to it as you see fit.
>
> Sincerely,
> Amazon Mechanical Turk
> https://requester.mturk.com

Last edited:

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: Research survey on health screening | PANDA
Requester: UMD-BCH [A2CIB1KRIX4T55] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3 hours
Description: Give us your answers to questions about health screenings
Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

baconfly

Reaction score
Title: A Study Screener(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Richard Liu [A5H8121Z337TA] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.88] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 12 days
Available: 2
Description: A 2-to-3-minute study screener survey for 0.2 dollars, payment within 1 day.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1319312323-198872] DoesNotExist; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.