02/21 - Tasting Kumquats on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Frost

Reaction score
I'm just using youtube since that's the link it shows. which makes it weird, and tiny pics but I guess that's what they want? hopefully?
There was Master's batch of these a few days ago, and that's what I did. They didn't tell me I was bad and stupid so I assume that's what they want.

EDIT - I mean I linked to the video. Not the image.

Last edited:

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about frozen food eating habits | PANDA
Requester: Calum Blackshaw [AHSJQ3YVJRQ1M] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Looking for workers ages 18-25. Questions on the frequency of frozen food consumption, specifically Asian-style meals. Short response questions as well as checklist questions involved. Average completion time is about 15 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

18-25
*returned*

Reactions: catnapped

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just reread the instructions. They want the link to the video, not a link to the picture. I did the first few wrong. ARGH i am not on it this week
the video? oh crap i see it now,i totally missed that too. thanks! thank goodness I only have done like 3!
edit: this makes much more sense now! :oops:

Reactions: ElleWoods

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I could be wrong, see what Jaded @Jaded said. My definition of pink might be off. This is what I meant tho
EDIT: wrong link sry

Is this for Csat? I could be wrong, but I believe they give quals to prevent from doing their hits instead of issuing a block.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Is this for Csat? I could be wrong, but I believe they give quals to prevent from doing their hits instead of issuing a block.
No its not I was just providing an example of my messed up definition of purple. I'm sorry for confusing the shit out of you all I shall leave in shame now

Reactions: Pleco and ElleWoods

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
There was Master's batch of these a few days ago, and that's what I did. They didn't tell me I was bad and stupid so I assume that's what they want.
the very last line like the last couple of words it says video, after mentioning 'image' many times first. But I'm not calling you names or anything :wink:
"....copy-paste the link to the video represented by the image, here:"

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
No its not I was just providing an example of my messed up definition of purple. I'm sorry for confusing the shit out of you all I shall leave in shame now
To be fair, I'm generally confused. It's not your fault....unless you're one of my 2 toddlers, and then it very well might be your fault.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
To be fair, I'm generally confused. It's not your fault....unless you're one of my 2 toddlers, and then it very well might be your fault.
Really? so am i. and i have 2 toddlers too. and it's always their fault. we should be best friends.

Reactions: ElleWoods

Pink Frost

Reaction score
the very last line like the last couple of words it says video, after mentioning 'image' many times first. But I'm not calling you names or anything :wink:
"....copy-paste the link to the video represented by the image, here:"
I did link to the video I was confused by your wording I swear I'm good and smart. :cry:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Reactions: shoesue87
Status
Not open for further replies.