Contributor
Reaction score
5's are going back up if that helps.

Reactions: C to the J

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Have not been on in a couple of days. It's been kind of hectic. I'm in Texas and in our area we never get Tornadoes. We had one go right by our house. It missed us but damaged several houses in our neighborhood. We are very lucky. I heard the loud train sound and dismissed it as we have train tracks close to our house. Come to find out it was the tornado. Any way.....tax appointment today. Work has been extra busy. Didn't even log into Mturk today until now. So, did anyone miss me?

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
1.5m

Title: Restaurant recommendation survey | PANDA
Requester: FXPAL [AHCP3OEU0MDDQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: For this task, we will ask you to look at list of five restaurants to visit during an imaginary vacation. We will ask you to rank them and answer a few questions about your decision making process.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.55
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
3 min

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
lol awks I did a "fake review for a book" HIT not realizing the "fake book author" and requester name were the same.

...and said negative things about the author.

D

Deleted member 526

Have not been on in a couple of days. It's been kind of hectic. I'm in Texas and in our area we never get Tornadoes. We had one go right by our house. It missed us but damaged several houses in our neighborhood. We are very lucky. I heard the loud train sound and dismissed it as we have train tracks close to our house. Come to find out it was the tornado. Any way.....tax appointment today. Work has been extra busy. Didn't even log into Mturk today until now. So, did anyone miss me?
:burrito:

Reactions: K'Lee

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a cognitive science study on learning and reasoning | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.25] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 4.50] [Fast: 4.86] [Reviews: 339] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will read a few short passages and will be asked to make estimations and inferences based on what you've read. This study should take approximately 20 minutes.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

Reactions: Pleco

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
A reader asked this question on an article about How to Improve Your Math Grade:

What if I get a zero on a quiz

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Emergency radios cost a whole lot less than ignorance. You should go buy one and set it up somewhere in the house.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Totally wondered where you were. Glad you're okay. :)
Thanks. Yeah it was a really scary storm. I didn't take cover as we dismissed the sound as coming from the train although looking back now I should have known something wasn't right as it sounded like a train was going to go through our house. It was the loudest train sound I've ever heard. So now I know for next time. Although I'm hoping there isn't a next time. We are very fortunate. We had some damage in the back yard but nothing like everyone else. 110mph winds. It was crazy.

Reactions: Pleco and Rerun

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Play a short game and earn up to $1.15! Increased Bonus! | PANDA
Requester: Moojan [A2583A5S6MYRPH] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 3.67] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will play six rounds of a game. For filling out a survey and finishing the game you will earn the reward plus a bonus. For good performance you can double, perhaps even triple your reward! You cannot complete this task more than once.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Emergency radios cost a whole lot less than ignorance. You should go buy one and set it up somewhere in the house.
I was listening to the police scanner radio app on my phone but fell asleep. Somehow the police scanner radio is soothing to me. I think it comes from when I used to work in TV and listened to tons of people talking all at once on the headphones.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
A reader asked this question on an article about How to Become a YouTube Celebrity:

My sisters and I want to set up a channel. Is it possible to get 1,000,000 subscribers in a month?

Oh Content Research.
Nothing wrong with an irrational sense of Optimism.
I think it says so in the lorax movie. so it must be true.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.