02/21 - Tomato Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer survey questions about your perceptions of environmental issues, in about 10 minutes // Desktop & Laptop Users ONLYAccept
Requester: Rachel Dryden [A3FFX0GL8HDZF9] Contact
TV: $20.58/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $1.25
Duration: an hour
Available: 1
Description: A group of us in the Department of Engineering and Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University are conducting research to better understand what people think about environmental issues.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 94; Location EqualTo US
5:54

Reactions: Veltora Otew

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
nopoopwarez @nopoopwarez WillowWolf @Willow are y'all getting a lot of n/a's for these?
I'm not, but there are two different styles up now. I might not be doing the same ones as you, but I have done batches in the past with more n/a's than usual and it was never a problem marking them as such.

FrenchToast @FrenchToast this was meant for you, too.

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not, but there are two different styles up now. I might not be doing the same ones as you, but I have done batches in the past with more n/a's than usual and it was never a problem marking them as such.
ok cool. I've read the guidelines a million times but I'm still just not seeing a lot that fit. was making me a bit nervous but I'm making bank on these and don't want to stop lol

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine started hours ago. They're approving in waves. That's why I've been HAM on them.:) I think it honestly may be the 2 of us.:p
Yeah they're going down really slow. I'm not going as fast as I'd like with them now because I keep getting distracted, but still awesome monies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: About 2-3 minutes. Answer some simple questions.(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: John Turri [A3NBHCAP8DYMWH] (Req TV): $26.70/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer some simple questions.
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1718] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1728002574-130247] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
Title: What's your opinion?(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SlomanLab [A1WDC7R3O8J1BN] (Req TV): $14.12/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
fun short survey about your opinions regarding real life events
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [130737-130244] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm Our discussion yesterday about OverWatch and it's giving me results having nothing to do with what I had entered, and that I might make sure I was using Requester ID's. :) Just finished re-entering all my 'quests' using the R #s, and I'm still getting crap. :(
:( Aww.. it's still behaving for me for now. I like the interface. I wish it wouldn't be slowly dying.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah they're going down really slow. I'm not going as fast as I'd like with them now because I keep getting distracted, but still awesome monies.
I tried a few of those other ones everyone else is doing.(categorizing email) I like ours better. Going back. About the same pay, give or take.:)

Reactions: katarina
Status
Not open for further replies.