02/22 - Wonderful Dik-diks on Wednesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ok- dog question....he has been eating science diet ...but at $40 a big x2 a month is a lot .... what does everyone else uses that is more of a mid- level healthy food that won't break the bank.
If you have a Costco nearby, then their Kirkland food. A bag of Kirkland 35lb is like 30 bucks. Their Nature's Domain grain-free food is a little more expensive but better quality.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ok- dog question....he has been eating science diet ...but at $40 a big x2 a month is a lot .... what does everyone else uses that is more of a mid- level healthy food that won't break the bank.
i fed science diet adult large breed to my german shepherd and it was the cheapest i was okay with feeding him
I'm the same about Science Diet ... I won't feed my kitties anything less. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself, but their energy levels and personality are just so much better with this food.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid Zs just got me super distracted! I just reviewed a LuLaRoe website which got me thinking about a party going on right now that ends at 8pm EST so I go to Facebook to view the inventory. OMG this lady has the best inventory ever! Now I am down $116.03 but I have some REALLY cute leggings for me and the little one! Does anyone else have this addiction?
I can't resist a good quality clothing sale... or a boots sale... W @WalkingEmphasis knows

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid Zs just got me super distracted! I just reviewed a LuLaRoe website which got me thinking about a party going on right now that ends at 8pm EST so I go to Facebook to view the inventory. OMG this lady has the best inventory ever! Now I am down $116.03 but I have some REALLY cute leggings for me and the little one! Does anyone else have this addiction?
yeah, I have more leggings than pants for sure. they're also great if you're short, and even more so if you can wear kids sizes too :)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do you want to know how I got around the pricing? I have convinced myself that I can gain weight and still wear the same leggings. I can also lose weight and wear the same leggings. If I bought cheaper leggings I would have to buy new ones every time I decided I loved food more than life and gained 10 pounds. Its a win win. You just have to think about that flexibility in sizing and you can convince yourself it is totally worth it!
that's actually a good point. still don't have the money though lol

Reactions: SparklingPrincess

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm the same about Science Diet ... I won't feed my kitties anything less. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself, but their energy levels and personality are just so much better with this food.
They are like kids... feed em crap and their energy levels will suffer over time :p

Reactions: SweetiePuff

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
every time i tried to switch Baxter to something different (better or worse, we tried things from costco brand to blue buffalo) he had awful gastrointestinal issues. shepherds have sensitive stomachs but he did really well on the science diet. at $35-45/bag every 3 weeks or so it wasn't the cheapest but why would you get a dog and expect it to be cheap

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: $1 in 10 minutes! | PANDA
Requester: Shuchi Deb [A3OTTWPU0QCERT] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.67] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Give us your opinion as a pedestrian about fully automated vehicles (FAVs)
Time: 5 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Do you want to know how I got around the pricing? I have convinced myself that I can gain weight and still wear the same leggings. I can also lose weight and wear the same leggings. If I bought cheaper leggings I would have to buy new ones every time I decided I loved food more than life and gained 10 pounds. Its a win win. You just have to think about that flexibility in sizing and you can convince yourself it is totally worth it!
But if she buys the leggings maybe she can't afford the food that she convinced herself she could eat :thinking:

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Our dog has food allergies so he's on a Merrick Limited Ingredient formula. It's about $54 for a 22 lb bag, which lasts almost a month at 4 cups/day. We were feeding Costco's food but he was having liver problems (!) so now we're back to the expensive stuff.

Reactions: Drwho10
Reaction score
yeah, I have more leggings than pants for sure. they're also great if you're short, and even more so if you can wear kids sizes too :)
I definitely get to wear the One Size and the Tweens! I have so many options! I feel like a customer at the strip club... "Here just take my monies. All my monies. Quickly! Just let me rub the leggings!"

Reaction score
But if she buys the leggings maybe she can't afford the food that she convinced herself she could eat :thinking:
No, no, no you are looking at it all wrong! If she buys the leggings she will feel awesome rolling out of bed in these fabulous things that she will have more motivation to Turk and buy more food!

Reactions: themildone

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
every time i tried to switch Baxter to something different (better or worse, we tried things from costco brand to blue buffalo) he had awful gastrointestinal issues. shepherds have sensitive stomachs but he did really well on the science diet. at $35-45/bag every 3 weeks or so it wasn't the cheapest but why would you get a dog and expect it to be cheap
Might be cheaper to feed him dollar bills.:p

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I definitely get to wear the One Size and the Tweens! I have so many options! I feel like a customer at the strip club... "Here just take my monies. All my monies. Quickly! Just let me rub the leggings!"
i have to wear the Tall & Curvy since i am 6' tall but they are still not ideal. i would love if they were 1-2" longer.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to agree. Dog food is definitely a get-what-you-pay-for item. I have had success with Iams, but I still prefer SD. They end up eating less of it, and there is noticeably less to scoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.